Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MG7x contestant question  (Read 1775 times)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
MG7x contestant question
« on: April 30, 2014, 08:27:07 AM »
Hoping the minutiae experts can help with this.  I DVR MG7x to watch with the folks and we just let the episodes pile up to watch when the TV is otherwise unoccupied.  So tonight we're watching shows that GSN aired about a month ago (from January 1976), and I see a contestant that looks real familiar--Farmeshia Boswell (or something like that).

I would swear I've seen her on other shows, but I can't remember if it was the NEWLYWED episode where someone says "I ain't ever heard of that word neither, but it's (something that makes Eubanks crack-up, which I also don't remember)" or the FF episode when Dawson asks the "Name a question such as 'How old are you?' that you might answer with a lie" question (which neither family understands)--leaning towards the former, but I could be completely on the wrong track.

Anyone have any ideas?  Thx!
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Re: MG7x contestant question
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 01:26:58 PM »
I would swear I've seen her on other shows, but I can't remember if it was the NEWLYWED episode where someone says "I ain't ever heard of that word neither, but it's (something that makes Eubanks crack-up, which I also don't remember)"
to the Newlywed Game episode in question; the contestant's name is Anette.  to the Feud clip; I can't make her name out.

(Is there a way I can do this without embedding the video?)
--Mark
Phil 4:13

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Re: MG7x contestant question
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 02:01:02 PM »
OK, it's not the NEWLYWED clip.  We didn't get a good enough look at the whole family in FF to see--it wasn't the person at the podium, though.

Anybody know which episode the FF clip was from?

Thanks for linking those, Mark.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)