Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Showcase cue...  (Read 2696 times)

Kevin Prather

Showcase cue...
« on: January 02, 2004, 02:19:51 PM »
On today's TPiR, the second showcase featured my favorite showcase cue. Does anyone know what it is called or where/if I can download it?

BrandonFG

Showcase cue...
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2004, 02:22:02 PM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Jan 2 2004, 02:19 PM\'] On today's TPiR, the second showcase featured my favorite showcase cue. Does anyone know what it is called or where/if I can download it? [/quote]
 I didn't catch the show, but try www.80stvthemes.com. In the "Game Shows" section, there's a special page with TPiR cues.  If someone can name the cue, it might be on that page.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Kevin Prather

Showcase cue...
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2004, 05:07:19 PM »
Yah. I'm just afraid I'll load all of the sound clips only to find that he doesn't have it. That's why I'd like a title, if possible.

TheInquisitiveOne

Showcase cue...
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2004, 05:44:51 PM »
If you are talking the cue that usually comes with the furniture based showcases, You must be talking about Splendido, which is at the TPiR bonus page of 80stvthemes.com.

The Inquisitive One
This is the Way.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Showcase cue...
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2004, 05:53:20 PM »
[quote name=\'TheInquisitiveOne\' date=\'Jan 2 2004, 04:44 PM\'] If you are talking the cue that usually comes with the furniture based showcases, You must be talking about Splendido, which is at the TPiR bonus page of 80stvthemes.com.
 [/quote]
 "Splendido" was played during the first showcase today.  Whoserman was after the second showcase cue (and no, I don't know what it was--I wouldn't have even known the first one was "Splendido" if it weren't for this community).

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)