Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Meredith Vieira's Birthday  (Read 3650 times)

TravisP

Meredith Vieira's Birthday
« on: December 30, 2003, 06:17:16 PM »
Happy Birthday to "The View" and current "Daytime Millionaire" (The first and only person to appear on both sides of the game as a contestant & host) host Mereidth Vieira who is 50 Today. I wonder whether she will be celebrating that landmark or just keeping it quiet?

zachhoran

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 06:56:43 PM »
[quote name=\'TravisP\' date=\'Dec 30 2003, 06:17 PM\'] Happy Birthday to "The View" and current "Daytime Millionaire" (The first and only person to appear on both sides of the game as a contestant & host) host Mereidth Vieira who is 50 Today. I wonder whether she will be celebrating that landmark or just keeping it quiet? [/quote]
 There was no mention on Millionaire today as it was a rerun. I suppose the chicks on the View would have done a little whoop-de-doo if the View isn't in reruns this week.

Winkfan

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 07:59:01 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong about this, but today also would have been pioneer GS host Bert Parks' birthday.

Happy birthday, Sister Meredith! And you too, Bert--wherever you are.....

Cordially,
Tammy Warner--the 'Gail Sheldon of the Big Board!'
In Loving Memory: Dolores "Roxanne" Rosedale (1929-2024)

GS Warehouse

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2003, 08:48:19 PM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Dec 30 2003, 06:56 PM\'] I suppose the chicks on the View would have done a little whoop-de-doo if the View isn't in reruns this week. [/quote]
 Actually, today's show was mostly a compilation of previous interviews.  I don't know if the opening host-chat was new, but it was definitely pre-recorded because of the holiday week.

Drifting off-topic (not so much if you consider Survivor a game show): The [SB]babbling babes[/SB] came up with this idea for giving the show a ratings boost: Elisabeth Hasselbeck (new girl and Survivor 2 alumnus) gets pregnant in February and announces it on the show during the sweeps so the baby would arrive during November sweeps.  Meredith said, "Kelly Ripa does this every year."

Game Show Man

• Admiral Anaheim, Big Joey Numbers, etc.
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2003, 09:49:21 PM »
One thing you have to admit though, Meredith does look damn hot for 50.  Makes me wish she was single and I was 20 years older.

Gadzooks! :D

"Game Show Man" Joe Van Ginkel
captvangin@aol.com
"Remember, reality bites, so WATCH MORE GAME SHOWS!"

tom0930

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2003, 10:18:58 PM »
[quote name=\'Game Show Man\' date=\'Dec 30 2003, 09:49 PM\'] One thing you have to admit though, Meredith does look damn hot for 50.  Makes me wish she was single and I was 20 years older.

Gadzooks! :D

"Game Show Man" Joe Van Ginkel [/quote]
 Joe, I second your emotion

goongas

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2003, 08:17:14 AM »
She has a good makeup artist.

zachhoran

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2003, 08:23:45 AM »
[quote name=\'Game Show Man\' date=\'Dec 30 2003, 09:49 PM\'] One thing you have to admit though, Meredith does look damn hot for 50. [/quote]
 Not as hot as Heidi Cayn Friedman.

PeterMarshallFan

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2003, 08:55:58 AM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Dec 31 2003, 09:23 AM\'] [quote name=\'Game Show Man\' date=\'Dec 30 2003, 09:49 PM\'] One thing you have to admit though, Meredith does look damn hot for 50. [/quote]
Not as hot as Heidi Cayn Friedman. [/quote]
 I guess Zach's no longer found under the influence of Teri Hatcher. ;-)

Strikerz04

• The Money Will be Spent
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2004, 12:49:02 AM »
She's 50?! I thought she was much younger than that (no older than 38-40). She's very attractive for someone who looks 50.

Wow. My eyes Decieve-th me.

-Dave

Game Show Man

• Admiral Anaheim, Big Joey Numbers, etc.
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2004, 02:54:29 AM »
Hot as Meredith is, I'm still an Amy Jo Johnson fan myself.

ObGameShow: According to the University of Virginia's Oracle of Bacon, Amy Jo Johnson has a Randy West number of 3.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2004, 02:54:53 AM by Game Show Man »
captvangin@aol.com
"Remember, reality bites, so WATCH MORE GAME SHOWS!"

gameshowguy2000

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2004, 12:23:03 PM »
And I prefer Barbara Walters over Meredith. Meredith looks good, Barbara looks better.

In fact, I think Barbara should've been the one hosting the Syndie Millionaire, instead of Meredith.

If Barbara were chosen to host Millionaire, would you watch it, and how high would the ratings go?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2004, 06:43:22 PM »
[quote name=\'gameshowguy2000\' date=\'Jan 1 2004, 10:23 AM\'] And I prefer Barbara Walters over Meredith. Meredith looks good, Barbara looks better.

[/quote]
 This is bordering on obsession. Of course, Barbara has the advantage of several dozen facelifts.
In fact, I think Barbara should've been the one hosting the Syndie Millionaire, instead of Meredith.
Can't say I agree with you.
If Barbara were chosen to host Millionaire, would you watch it, and how high would the ratings go?
I suspect they would not be appreciably different than they are now, and might dive, because Barbara is not a game show host, and Meredith is becoming quite adept at her job.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

gameshowguy2000

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2004, 07:17:24 PM »
Well, I said IF Barbara Walters WERE to host the show.

She hasn't hosted a game show YET. I think they should give her a chance.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2004, 07:17:40 PM by gameshowguy2000 »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2004, 08:05:01 PM »
[quote name=\'gameshowguy2000\' date=\'Jan 1 2004, 05:17 PM\'] Well, I said IF Barbara Walters WERE to host the show.

She hasn't hosted a game show YET. I think they should give her a chance. [/quote]
 Yeah, that doesn't surprise me too much.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe