Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Does Bob Dislike any games  (Read 5596 times)

HSquares2003

Does Bob Dislike any games
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2003, 07:44:05 PM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Dec 28 2003, 05:23 PM\'] [quote name=\'Argo\' date=\'Dec 28 2003, 11:00 AM\'] I think Triple Play is a bit too harsh though. I mean its all or nothing. [/quote]
So is Squeeze Play, Lucky Seven... [/quote]
 Don't forget pathfinder, even though it has been won twice here lately. It's a butt pain to play at best.

ChuckNet

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2003, 08:33:52 PM »
Don't forget pathfinder, even though it has been won twice here lately. It's a butt pain to play at best.

And I'm sure TPiR's tech guys will back you up there. :-)

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

gameshowguy2000

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2003, 11:43:18 PM »
I don't think Triple Play is hard. The rules are easy: You are to pick out the price that is closest to the ARP of each car, without going over. If I bomb, so be it. I know the game.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2003, 11:43:39 PM by gameshowguy2000 »

trainman

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2003, 01:37:44 AM »
[quote name=\'Argo\' date=\'Dec 28 2003, 08:00 AM\'] dont know why "Its Optional" was retired. It seemed like 2 Cars was a pretty good price, nevertheless what it came with. However, picking the options was weird idea. Also, it was different than any other game. Instead of grocery/department store prices, it was car option prices. [/quote]
 I think a major problem here was that too many cars were only available with options like "Preferred Option Package 57J," rather than having all the optional equipment available individually.
trainman is a man of trains

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2003, 01:39:43 AM »
[quote name=\'trainman\' date=\'Dec 29 2003, 01:37 AM\'] [quote name=\'Argo\' date=\'Dec 28 2003, 08:00 AM\'] dont know why "Its Optional" was retired. It seemed like 2 Cars was a pretty good price, nevertheless what it came with. However, picking the options was weird idea. Also, it was different than any other game. Instead of grocery/department store prices, it was car option prices. [/quote]
I think a major problem here was that too many cars were only available with options like "Preferred Option Package 57J," rather than having all the optional equipment available individually. [/quote]
 I don't know about that.  I commonly piece cars together for an internet game--and the internet sites list plenty of options that are not in packages.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

Robert Hutchinson

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2003, 04:31:41 AM »
[quote name=\'HSquares2003\' date=\'Dec 28 2003, 07:44 PM\']Don't forget pathfinder, even though it has been won twice here lately. It's a butt pain to play at best.[/quote]
With all our love of pricing game tips (end Ten Chances prices in 0, for example), I'm surprised that I've never heard anyone suggest looking for a 5 and a 0, both bordering a single other number, on the board--then guiding their path in that direction. I've yet to see such a setup that didn't indicate the correct end of a path.
Visit my CB radio at www.twitter.com/ertchin