Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 1988-89 game show Wipeout  (Read 10527 times)

MikeK

• Martha!
1988-89 game show Wipeout
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2013, 11:03:28 PM »

Chiming in late...BECAUSE I\'VE BEEN WITH MY GIRLFRIEND FOR MOST OF THE LAST 2 DAYS.  (Not bragging, merely making a suggestion for some folks.)

Julius is still nothing compared to Zach Horan in terms of annoying.

He\'s still on the loose on YouTube. I\'m surprised more people haven\'t blocked him yet.

If I had a dollar for every time you have uttered Zach\'s name for the hell of it, I wouldn\'t have to work another day in my life.  Get over this Zach complex.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2013, 11:13:45 PM »

Chiming in late...BECAUSE I\'VE BEEN WITH MY GIRLFRIEND FOR MOST OF THE LAST 2 DAYS.  (Not bragging, merely making a suggestion for some folks.)

Zivjeli! You surely deserve a big pile of happiness in your life. Brag on.
Travis L. Eberle

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2013, 12:23:44 AM »

Zivjeli! You surely deserve a big pile of happiness in your life. Brag on.

Without veering too far off-topic (oops, done), I finally have some time in my life when I\'m not trying to secure my career standing, working my education, and, mercifully, not taking care of a sick family member and ultimately burying them.  I might be at the happiest point in my life right now.  And all the better, she was getting into The Chase tonight.  Yay, a convert.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2013, 01:48:01 AM »

Chiming in late...BECAUSE I\'VE BEEN WITH MY GIRLFRIEND FOR MOST OF THE LAST 2 DAYS.

You\'re not the only one, amirite, guys? :D

/seriously, congrats
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2013, 02:29:25 AM »
Go Mike. Awesome.

And GSL, seriously...watch or read Misery and learn what can happen with obsessions. You hate Zach but you act very similarly.
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Vahan_Nisanian

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2013, 10:00:26 AM »

Chris, I don\'t call myself GSL anymore. And I\'ve no intention of watching Misery.

Plus, I\'m afraid its director, Rob Reiner, might be a pedophile, and proud of it, too.

If there\'s anything I learned from this site, it\'s that some of the people here love child molesters. They think they are above the law. I remember one time, when I was still GSL, I mentioned someone in the obit section lending support to one of them three years ago, and got called out for it by someone else. So I guess that person is okay with child rape.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 10:13:33 AM by Vahan_Nisanian »

BrandonFG

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2013, 10:19:08 AM »

Chris, I don\'t call myself GSL anymore. And I\'ve no intention of watching Misery.

Plus, I\'m afraid its director, Rob Reiner, might be a pedophile, and proud of it, too.

If there\'s anything I learned from this site, it\'s that some of the people here love child molesters. They think they are above the law. I remember one time, when I was still GSL, I mentioned someone in the obit section lending support to one of them three years ago, and got called out for it by someone else. So I guess that person is okay with child rape.

I know I\'m probably going outside of my moderator realm here, but what the fuck?

Dude, you really, really, really need to think about what you type. This is not the first offensive comment you\'ve made with absolutely no proof. That is a VERY dangerous assumption and accusation to make, esp. your comment about Mr. Reiner. I don\'t even want to know where you got that idea.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 10:19:40 AM by BrandonFG »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

DoorNumberFour

• ChristianCarrion.com
Digital Media Producer, National Archives of Game Show History
"Tell Us About Yourself: Conversations with Game Show Contestants" available on all streaming services
christian@christiancarrion.com

aaron sica

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 10:37:10 AM »

I hope you realize with those statements, any SHRED of credibility you had (of which the amount was the size of this period -> . <-) is completely gone now. You, sir, are a complete nutjob.

Vahan_Nisanian

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2013, 10:39:22 AM »

Hollywood loves pedophilia. That\'s what.

And in the obit section, I mentioned that very person signing a petition to free Roman Polanski. I take it you, Brandon, don\'t know who Roman Polanski is, or realize the horrific nature of his crime, or the fact that, according to him, being a child rapist is the most awesome thing ever (He said [quote deleted by moderator]).

On the subject of game shows, Polanski judged the Miss Universe 1976 competition that was hosted by another man I despise, Bob Barker.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 10:51:51 AM by aaron sica »

BrandonFG

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2013, 10:42:20 AM »

I am very well aware of who Roman Polanski is, and what he did. And no, I don\'t condone it. 

None of this makes any of your comments any less off-base, esp. your \"Hollywood loves pedophilia\" comment. Keep digging though.

/BTW, [citation needed]

"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Vahan_Nisanian

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2013, 11:06:50 AM »

BTW, everything was going fine, until Travis, Chris, and Mike set me off. Thanks guys. [sarcasm]I really needed another meltdown.[/sarcasm]

Brandon, that was what bothering me for almost a year, and it took me a while to get it off my chest. As for where that game show connection came from? Well...

http://www.globalbeauties.com/mbmu/2011/05/39th-place-miss-universe-1976-rina-messinger/\'>http://www.globalbeauties.com/mbmu/2011/05/39th-place-miss-universe-1976-rina-messinger/

« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 11:08:10 AM by Vahan_Nisanian »

aaron sica

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2013, 11:27:07 AM »

BTW, everything was going fine, until Travis, Chris, and Mike set me off. Thanks guys. [sarcasm]I really needed another meltdown.[/sarcasm]

Uh, no it wasn\'t going fine. And Travis, Chris, and Mike (and anyone else for that matter) are not to blame...You bring all this crap on yourself.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2013, 11:44:30 AM »
I had no idea I had that sort of power over another human being. I must make sure that I always use that power to annoy!

\"She made me do it\" didn\'t work with my parents when I was eight years old, it isn\'t going to work now. Would you like me to call you \"gameshowlover\" or \"Zach\"?
Travis L. Eberle

Mr. Matté

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2013, 01:12:35 PM »

If there\'s anything I learned from this site, it\'s that some of the people here love child molesters.

Major doses of [citation needed] and GSF:BLP aside, why are you still here then?