Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wheel and J! finally in HD here.  (Read 1563 times)

Johnissoevil

Wheel and J! finally in HD here.
« on: November 13, 2012, 07:07:09 PM »
I have stated in the past that I didn't care whether or not shows were airing in HD.  Still, it's cool to see that we're getting Wheel and Jeopardy in HD around here now.  CBS affiliate WSEE and sister station NBC affiliate WICU have finally upgraded their newscasts to HD and have finally gotten the equipment to air syndicated HD shows, the first stations here to do so.
In loving memory of my father, Curtis Fenner 4/29/44-8/13/15

aaron sica

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 07:22:53 PM »
I happened to pass by "The 700 Club" on WHP this morning (the longtime home of WoF and J! here in the Harrisburg area) and saw that the show was in HD! I thought maybe WHP, too, might have gotten said equipment maybe. Unfortunately, I'm watching WoF as we speak and it's still in glorious SD. :(

"And if you're watching us in color, sober up, because we're still on in black and white." - Milton Berle

Johnissoevil

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 12:24:31 AM »
I happened to pass by "The 700 Club" on WHP this morning (the longtime home of WoF and J! here in the Harrisburg area) and saw that the show was in HD! I thought maybe WHP, too, might have gotten said equipment maybe. Unfortunately, I'm watching WoF as we speak and it's still in glorious SD. :(

It's possible that the station is in a gradual transition to airing syndicated shows in HD, much like 'SEE and 'ICU were.  So don't lose hope.
In loving memory of my father, Curtis Fenner 4/29/44-8/13/15

JakeT

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 03:31:14 AM »

Aaron, I've lost your contact info...drop me an email at jakeatanner@arkwest.com (\"jakeatanner@arkwest.com\")...

JakeT