Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Caesars Challenge Episode guide  (Read 57348 times)

Fan4Sure

Caesars Challenge Episode guide
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2012, 12:16:57 PM »
But, who else has a second episode of "Caesars Challenge"?

I have the second episode but it's committed to memory and not on any storage media. I can tell you each question on the show, each word, and then the  commercials.

But, the permission is are you willing and able to post it one of these days, please?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2012, 01:27:50 PM »
But, the permission is are you willing and able to post it one of these days, please?
I plan to act it out as a one-man show using inflatable women in the supporting roles. Keep your eyes peeled on the YouTubes.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Fan4Sure

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2012, 02:41:27 PM »
I plan to act it out as a one-man show using inflatable women in the supporting roles. Keep your eyes peeled on the YouTubes.

What?! No "Caesars Challenge"! You're only joking about stuff.

Misery Guest

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2012, 03:19:12 PM »
Pork?

clemon79

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2012, 03:22:55 PM »
No, it's troo. I sware.

dale_grass

« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2012, 04:02:44 PM »

Finding episodes of game shows that ran for 7 months in the early 90s on NBC is serious business, sir, and I'll thank you not to forget that.  The very insinuation that we'd joke about the second episode of a game show hosted by a former Minnesota Viking and featuring a guy wearing a skirt is, in no uncertain terms, just poopy of you.  I'm worried you've burned some bridges with this last post, Fan4Sure.  I don't know how good you are with damage control, but I assure you this isn't something that gets smoothed over easily.

If you want those episodes of Teresa or whatever the hell her name was, you'd better personally apologize to everyone you've scorned with your baseless, albeit accurate, accusations.  That's for starters.  Next, you'd better hope you have the guitar faceoff cue from '76 Feud to post online, 'cause short of curing restless leg syndrome, that's the only way you'll be in good favor around here, by gum.  Then, and only then, will that remarkable page in game show history be turned over for you.

Really, you can't wait to see it.  It was something.  I mean, you really want to see it.

Fan4Sure

« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2012, 04:24:40 PM »

Finding episodes of game shows that ran for 7 months in the early 90s on NBC is serious business, sir, and I'll thank you not to forget that.  The very insinuation that we'd joke about the second episode of a game show hosted by a former Minnesota Viking and featuring a guy wearing a skirt is, in no uncertain terms, just poopy of you.  I'm worried you've burned some bridges with this last post, Fan4Sure.  I don't know how good you are with damage control, but I assure you this isn't something that gets smoothed over easily.

If you want those episodes of Teresa or whatever the hell her name was, you'd better personally apologize to everyone you've scorned with your baseless, albeit accurate, accusations.  That's for starters.  Next, you'd better hope you have the guitar faceoff cue from '76 Feud to post online, 'cause short of curing restless leg syndrome, that's the only way you'll be in good favor around here, by gum.  Then, and only then, will that remarkable page in game show history be turned over for you.

Really, you can't wait to see it.  It was something.  I mean, you really want to see it.

Where, On YouTube soon?

BrandonFG

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2012, 04:25:00 PM »
Don't feed the troll, as entertaining as it may be.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2012, 04:26:17 PM »

My God, do you read what you type before you type?
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

dale_grass

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2012, 04:49:55 PM »
Where, On YouTube soon?

I heard neither apologies nor Feud cues. No episode for you.

clemon79

« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2012, 04:54:29 PM »
I suggest that if these idiotic posts are being greenlighted for our amusement, we're effectively being asked to feel the troll.

J.R.

« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2012, 05:05:34 PM »
I suggest that if these idiotic posts are being greenlighted for our amusement, we're effectively being asked to feel the troll.
I'm not feeling any troll.

/I honestly believe Mr. 4Sure is not a troll and is his posts are genuine
//Which is really sad.
-Joe Raygor

Fan4Sure

« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2012, 05:07:44 PM »
Where, On YouTube soon?

I heard neither apologies nor Feud cues. No episode for you.

There will be soon.

Twentington

• I just got to win / Spin the Wheel again
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2012, 05:12:45 PM »

lol, Freudian slip.
Bobby Peacock

BrandonFG

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2012, 05:21:51 PM »
I'm not feeling any troll.

/I honestly believe Mr. 4Sure is not a troll and is his posts are genuine
//Which is really sad.
Fair enough.

We have a guy who calls the desk who reminds me a lot of Fan4Sure, so I could give him benefit of the doubt. Said caller is not all there, and will ask if we got word of an accident, but will make up a non-existent intersection (say, Military Hwy. and Mercury Blvd.). Not only are those two streets in different cities, they're also separated by a bridge-tunnel and the Chesapeake Bay.

When I told him they don't intersect, he'll say "Yeah, Military and Jefferson!" as if I'm asking him, when I'm really telling him they don't exist. Oftentimes I have to repeat this point to him, because he either can't comprehend or just flat out refuses to. Once, he muttered that I didn't know what I was talking about, and hung up on me. On another occasion he got indignant and yelled "Well I'm just trying to help you out!", and again hung up.

So yeah, it's totally likely F4S doesn't Get It. I was hoping it was all just an act, but I wouldn't be surprised. Like our caller, he's more privy to information than it seems, but has it in his head that his way is right and that we're the clueless ones.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!