Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New website home to pass along  (Read 1245 times)

Sonic Whammy

New website home to pass along
« on: March 17, 2012, 03:31:42 PM »
I hope this is OK to post here. Never had to do this here with you guys. If this needs to be moved to a different spot on the board, I apologize now for the inconvenience. Seriously.

Anyone here who linked to my old site on 20fr will now find that it is gone. In the spirit of my shows that I do on the anime con circuit (yes, like Greggo), I have devoted my new place to those pursuits. But some of my old stuff will still be found there. Give me time as I figure it all out.

The new site: sonicwhammyenterprises.com

So update your links on your personal pages. And if any of you ARE anime fans, I could use your help with the Card Sharks and Match Game surveys we have up, so come on by. (MG will be up in a couple hours.)
Brian Sapinski

Just Brian Sapinski... for now

William_S.

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 05:52:07 PM »
Hey! It's good with me!!

/bookmarqued.

Jumpondees

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 09:43:06 PM »
I hope this is OK to post here. Never had to do this here with you guys. If this needs to be moved to a different spot on the board, I apologize now for the inconvenience. Seriously.

Anyone here who linked to my old site on 20fr will now find that it is gone. In the spirit of my shows that I do on the anime con circuit (yes, like Greggo), I have devoted my new place to those pursuits. But some of my old stuff will still be found there. Give me time as I figure it all out.

The new site: sonicwhammyenterprises.com

So update your links on your personal pages. And if any of you ARE anime fans, I could use your help with the Card Sharks and Match Game surveys we have up, so come on by. (MG will be up in a couple hours.)

Done and Done