Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Legends for adults?  (Read 1251 times)

Bryce L.

Legends for adults?
« on: February 22, 2012, 04:02:06 AM »
In light of the renewed interest in "Legends of the Hidden Temple", I thought now might be a good time to bring this up:

I know that "Legends", in particular the Temple Run, was pretty hard for the kids who competed, but does anyone here think a similar-type game (tests of physical ability, mental agility, and completing a timed obstacle course) could work for adult players?

Also, for those who DO think it could work, what kinds of changes do you think would be necessary, compared to the kids' series, in order to ratchet up the difficulty for adults?

And finally, what would make for a good prize structure for winning teams? Since, in my own opinion, winning a video game system and a trip to Space Camp wouldn't be considered "good enough" of a reward for putting yourself through that kind of a challenge as far as adult contestants would be concerned...

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Legends for adults?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 04:28:37 AM »
We have this, minus the "mental agility" part. It's called Wipeout. Throw in a question round, good to go.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

chrisholland03

Legends for adults?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 10:29:49 AM »
We have this, minus the "mental agility" part. It's called Wipeout. Throw in a question round, good to go.

Beaten to the punch.  This.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 10:30:17 AM by chrisholland03 »

Mr. Armadillo

Legends for adults?
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 02:04:53 PM »
Also, for those who DO think it could work, what kinds of changes do you think would be necessary, compared to the kids' series, in order to ratchet up the difficulty for adults?
Alcohol.