Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ken Jennings is a 99%-er...  (Read 1367 times)

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Ken Jennings is a 99%-er...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 01:41:14 PM »
Only the Seattle Post-Intelligencer could draw that conclusion from a joke photo. And that's why they're now a blog, and Seattle Times is still a newspaper.
Travis L. Eberle

weaklink75

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 02:14:28 PM »
I think the person who put it up got the joke- she said it was from his "always-amusing" blog..

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 02:17:14 PM »
Somebody OKed the "sides with Occupy Seattle" headline. It wasn't just miracled onto my browser window. I don't know Ken's politics, but I didn't take his photo as acceptance or rejection of the movement, just a funny sight gag. It reminds me when Ken wrote the blog post about how Jeopardy was getting old, and numbskull bloggers were wailing that he's biting the hand that fed him three million dollars. They missed the whole point. Or "Steve Urkel to host game show."
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 02:17:40 PM by TLEberle »
Travis L. Eberle

rialtus

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 11:06:15 PM »
I don't know Ken's politics, but I didn't take his photo as acceptance or rejection of the movement, just a funny sight gag. It reminds me when Ken wrote the blog post about how Jeopardy was getting old, and numbskull bloggers were wailing that he's biting the hand that fed him three million dollars. They missed the whole point. Or "Steve Urkel to host game show."
Ken Jennings responds

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 11:33:42 PM »
It is nice to see that the money hasn't supplanted a sense of humor for him.
Travis L. Eberle