Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeopardy's Back  (Read 7721 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Fedya

-- Ted Schuerzinger, now blogging at http://justacineast.blogspot.com/

No Fark slashes were harmed in the making of this post

Chelsea Thrasher

Jeopardy's Back
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 07:13:38 PM »
Large swath of GSN schedule changes coming next week (split to own thread).  What's new:  $100,000 Pyramid
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 08:24:57 PM by Seth Thrasher »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Jeopardy's Back
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2011, 07:17:18 PM »
What's new: $100,000 Pyramid
I'm going to need to ponder this change. I shall do so from my bunk.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

JakeT

Jeopardy's Back
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2011, 06:22:13 AM »
New schedule PDFs went up over at Buzzer today. Among the scheduling curiosities over the coming weeks:

*On August 28th, GSN is digging out the three "Play it Back" specials hosted by Caroline Rhea aired in 2008. Each one focuses on a different decade of the genre, 70s, 80s, and 90s. Surprised to see this one dug up again.

Did GSN actually air these on August 28th as had been mentioned?  I programmed a DISH Pass/Timer for anything entitled "PLAY IT BACK" to be captured by the DVR but they never showed up on list of recordings.  I'm just curious whether or not GSN made a scheduling change or if either DISH or myself boo-boo'ed somehow and missed them.

JakeT

Matt Ottinger

Jeopardy's Back
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2011, 09:36:02 AM »
Did GSN actually air these on August 28th as had been mentioned?  I programmed a DISH Pass/Timer for anything entitled "PLAY IT BACK" to be captured by the DVR but they never showed up on list of recordings.  I'm just curious whether or not GSN made a scheduling change or if either DISH or myself boo-boo'ed somehow and missed them.
I can't verify the time period (only because I wasn't paying that much attention) but I saw a bit of one of the three specials while I was channel surfing the other day.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

xavier45

Jeopardy's Back
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2011, 12:13:48 PM »

JakeT
Yes, all three air at that time.