The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Heads up - CBC TV tonight

(1/1)

vtown7:
For those of you like myself who get CBC, there's a documentary on Ah-nold tonight on Passionate Eye, 9 pm (9.30 in Newfoundland!).  It has behind the scenes footage from "Who wants to be govenor of California".

Cheers,

Ryan :)

uncamark:
[quote name=\'vtown7\' date=\'Dec 4 2003, 09:59 AM\']For those of you like myself who get CBC, there's a documentary on Ah-nold tonight on Passionate Eye, 9 pm (9.30 in Newfoundland!).  It has behind the scenes footage from "Who wants to be govenor of California".[/quote]
It happens to be the same program that BBC4, the new and wildly unsuccessful arts and cultural programming satellite channel in the UK, is also airing this week, under the title of "The Governator."  It airs one more time Sunday night (and may be repeated next week on BBC2's late-night repeats of BBC4 programming).

Here's the Beeb's web site, which includes an interview with the director.

Unofrtunately, although the show will be repeated on CBC NewsWorld in Canada, "The Passionate Eye" doesn't air on NewsWorld International, for the relative few people who have that channel.

vtown7:
*kicks self in behind*

Of course tonight I set the vcr to tape Newsworld by accident... oh well, thanks goodness for CBC and its endless reruns.

Ryan :)

Fedya:
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Dec 4 2003, 05:04 PM\'] Unofrtunately, although the show will be repeated on CBC NewsWorld in Canada, "The Passionate Eye" doesn't air on NewsWorld International, for the relative few people who have that channel. [/quote]
 Which documentaries are the ones CBC repackages as "Up Close" for Newsworld International?

I'm one of those "relative few" with NWI, since it's on DirecTV (channel 366 for others with DTV who might not know where NWI is).

uncamark:
[quote name=\'Fedya\' date=\'Dec 4 2003, 11:34 PM\'][quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Dec 4 2003, 05:04 PM\'] Unofrtunately, although the show will be repeated on CBC NewsWorld in Canada, "The Passionate Eye" doesn't air on NewsWorld International, for the relative few people who have that channel. [/quote]
Which documentaries are the ones CBC repackages as "Up Close" for Newsworld International?[/quote]
In that case, "Passionate Eye" programs may just air on NWI.  I didn't see the "Passionate Eye" title on the schedule grid and made the assumption that the series didn't air here.  As they say, check your local listings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version