The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

GSN $100K Pyramid

(1/3) > >>

Fedya:
Unsurprisingly, the $100K Pyramid episodes at 6PM ET, of which the final episode was aired on Saturday, return to the start of the eighth $100K Tournament (won by MG McCormack [sp?], with celebrities Shelley Smith and Barry Jenner).

Actually, this is a small surprise to me -- last May, which was the last time the final episode aired (again on a Saturday), GSN aired the Friday episode from the previous week on the Sunday (with Nipsey Russell and some woman; Nipsey does a poem on Iran-Contra) before going into the $100K Tournament on Monday.

Maybe next cycle they'll start with the Tuesday episode of the eighth $100K Tournament.  :-)

mctoyboy:
Or maybe they'll just show the final tournament over and over =)
j

clemon79:
[quote name=\'Fedya\' date=\'Nov 30 2003, 04:18 PM\'] (won by MG McCormack [sp?], with celebrities Shelley Smith and Barry Jenner).
 [/quote]
 Wow. I can't tell you how much I appreciated that. Some of us don't take scrupulously anal notes on these things, and therefore might have wanted to enjoy it for what it was with no recollection as to who won.

Fedya:
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Nov 30 2003, 08:44 PM\'] [quote name=\'Fedya\' date=\'Nov 30 2003, 04:18 PM\'] (won by MG McCormack [sp?], with celebrities Shelley Smith and Barry Jenner).
 [/quote]
Wow. I can't tell you how much I appreciated that. Some of us don't take scrupulously anal notes on these things, and therefore might have wanted to enjoy it for what it was with no recollection as to who won. [/quote]
 I don't take notes on it -- I've seen the eps enough times to have remembered who won this particular tournament.  I guess its a sign of how often GSN have rerun these eps.

Thank you, however, for calling me anal simply for having the gall to post something you don't like seeing.

clemon79:
[quote name=\'Fedya\' date=\'Nov 30 2003, 10:06 PM\'] I don't take notes on it -- I've seen the eps enough times to have remembered who won this particular tournament.  I guess its a sign of how often GSN have rerun these eps.

[/quote]
 Some of us haven't, because some of us don't make an entire life out of watching GSN.

--- Quote ---Thank you, however, for calling me anal simply for having the gall to post something you don't like seeing.
--- End quote ---
Without a spoiler, in a forum where I have every right not to expect episode information to be spoiled, repeat or otherwise.

You're right. Anal isn't the right word. I can think of some others that apply MUCH better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version