Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The "Worst" of Harvey's Feud...  (Read 3058 times)

TimK2003

The "Worst" of Harvey's Feud...
« on: March 06, 2012, 01:55:29 AM »
Happened to be working by the TV tonight (with the sound down low), and saw that "Late Show w/ David Letterman" has now glorified Steve Harvey's "Family Feud".

During tonight's (3/5) monologue, Dave had a mini-segment called "Family Feud Moment Of The Day", in which a survey question was read, a not-so-bad answer was given a strike, and the obligatory body part answer was revealed -- in tonight's clip, it was referred to as a "Schlong".  (I'm sure by Tuesday AM, you can watch said clip at cbs.com)

Mind you, this was the first time I have seen Letterman in a looooong while and haven't seen anything posted if Dave has done this before tonight, so forgive me if they have been running with this segment for a while.  Obviously, Dave can get a lot of mileage out of these Feud clips without having to do any clever editing.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 01:56:27 AM by TimK2003 »

DrBear

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 02:07:42 AM »
Happened to be working by the TV tonight (with the sound down low), and saw that "Late Show w/ David Letterman" has now glorified Steve Harvey's "Family Feud".

During tonight's (3/5) monologue, Dave had a mini-segment called "Family Feud Moment Of The Day", in which a survey question was read, a not-so-bad answer was given a strike, and the obligatory body part answer was revealed -- in tonight's clip, it was referred to as a "Schlong".  (I'm sure by Tuesday AM, you can watch said clip at cbs.com)

Mind you, this was the first time I have seen Letterman in a looooong while and haven't seen anything posted if Dave has done this before tonight, so forgive me if they have been running with this segment for a while.  Obviously, Dave can get a lot of mileage out of these Feud clips without having to do any clever editing.

Actually, Letterman was a rerun last night (from early Feb., I think). That schlong has been all over the internet ... er, let me rephrase that. That clip has been all over the internet. But I'm sure there will be more material.
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

TimK2003

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 02:15:58 AM »

Actually, Letterman was a rerun last night (from early Feb., I think).

How I long for the days when Carson or Letterman reruns used to consist of shows from the previous year -- not from the previous month!!!

geno57

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 01:38:33 PM »

Actually, Letterman was a rerun last night (from early Feb., I think).

How I long for the days when Carson or Letterman reruns used to consist of shows from the previous year -- not from the previous month!!!

Hear here!  I want to see something I haven't seen lately.

Neumms

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 12:17:47 PM »

How I long for the days of guest hosts in place of reruns!