Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Create a New WWTBAM Lifeline  (Read 14507 times)

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
Create a New WWTBAM Lifeline
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2011, 10:06:39 PM »
1) Why would I object to my friend using Google?

2) Your posting history suggests that you have a serious stiffy for Gordon Elliot.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 10:07:08 PM by parliboy »
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."

vexer6

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2011, 10:13:28 PM »
1) Why would I object to my friend using Google?

2) Your posting history suggests that you have a serious stiffy for Gordon Elliot.
I know you wouldn't object, but the producers certainly would, that's the whole reason why Phone A Friend got removed.  Ask A Friend would eliminate that possiblity while still keeping everybody happy.  

I'm pretty sure "Lifetime" wasn't the only show to have a "Last Chance" option, but it's the first one I thought of, and it would definitely come in handy.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2011, 10:51:41 PM »
I'm pretty sure "Lifetime" wasn't the only show to have a "Last Chance" option, but it's the first one I thought of, and it would definitely come in handy.
Ooh, ooh ooh! Pick me!

If there was another show that had the last chance option, I've never heard of it. Can you name some? I've got plenty of time.
Travis L. Eberle

vexer6

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2011, 11:04:51 PM »
Ooh, ooh ooh! Pick me!

If there was another show that had the last chance option, I've never heard of it. Can you name some? I've got plenty of time.
I only said I was pretty sure, not 100% sure.  The revival of TwentyOne did have the Second Chance lifeline, but that's about all I could find.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2011, 10:56:43 PM »
I only said I was pretty sure, not 100% sure.  The revival of TwentyOne did have the Second Chance lifeline, but that's about all I could find.
But that isn't allowing you to re-use a lifeline that you already had, which was the point of Last Chance.

Still got tons of time.
Travis L. Eberle