Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New TPIR/Feud/PYL to be released soon  (Read 2076 times)

rwalker

New TPIR/Feud/PYL to be released soon
« on: September 02, 2009, 10:25:23 PM »
http://www.gameshowvideogames.com

The Feud actually looks like the "must have" imho, TPIR is adding new games on this version also. Spelling Bee, and Golden Road were two I saw listed.

The PYL seems to have the squares all over the place. The "sample" game on the site had the 5k box clear to the corner. Weird.

catnap1972

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 06:52:44 AM »
Pretty sure those are just mock games for the contest.  Supposedly PYL had squares that were in strange places in the demo version but Ludia claimed they were going to fix it in the release version (we'll see).

BTW, only Feud and Price come out this month...PYL you gotta wait till next month for.

bandit_bobby

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 06:25:51 PM »
I wonder if these new games are partly responsible for Fremantle finally decided to send a Cease & Desist letter to Big Jon to shut down most of their downloadable games based on shows produced by Fremantle...

davemackey

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 06:33:39 AM »
[quote name=\'bandit_bobby\' post=\'224842\' date=\'Sep 3 2009, 06:25 PM\']I wonder if these new games are partly responsible for Fremantle finally decided to send a Cease & Desist letter to Big Jon to shut down most of their downloadable games based on shows produced by Fremantle...[/quote]
I don't think that had anything to do with it. Lawyers will protect their clients' intellectual property regardless of the issuance of authorized products.

LA the DJ

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 09:31:04 PM »
[quote name=\'davemackey\' post=\'224898\' date=\'Sep 4 2009, 06:33 AM\'][quote name=\'bandit_bobby\' post=\'224842\' date=\'Sep 3 2009, 06:25 PM\']I wonder if these new games are partly responsible for Fremantle finally decided to send a Cease & Desist letter to Big Jon to shut down most of their downloadable games based on shows produced by Fremantle...[/quote]
I don't think that had anything to do with it. Lawyers will protect their clients' intellectual property regardless of the issuance of authorized products.
[/quote]

True, but they really didn't have motivation to do so until these games were licensed. I'd never heard of FM doing that until Pacdude was hit around the time of TPiR's release last year.
I'm pretty sure some of the Price staff was well-aware of Jon's game long before this.
Help control the moron population, if you know a moron, kick him in a strategic location.