Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: NASCAR stars to play Pyramid  (Read 4016 times)

Matt Ottinger

NASCAR stars to play Pyramid
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2003, 03:44:37 PM »
[quote name=\'Jay Temple\' date=\'Oct 22 2003, 03:20 PM\'] [quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Oct 21 2003, 03:11 PM\']  My father, born and raised in the hills of East Tennessee, was in fact a nuclear physicist.  He was responsible for the production and distribution of rare isotopes of various elements. [/quote]Matt, did your father by any chance work either in or with a facility whose location also lent its name to a country vocal group? [/quote]
Yep.  There are precious few places in East Tennessee for a nuclear physicist to work!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2003, 03:44:51 PM by Matt Ottinger »
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

uncamark

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2003, 04:10:21 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Oct 22 2003, 02:44 PM\'][quote name=\'Jay Temple\' date=\'Oct 22 2003, 03:20 PM\'] [quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Oct 21 2003, 03:11 PM\']  My father, born and raised in the hills of East Tennessee, was in fact a nuclear physicist.  He was responsible for the production and distribution of rare isotopes of various elements. [/quote]Matt, did your father by any chance work either in or with a facility whose location also lent its name to a country vocal group? [/quote]
Yep.  There are precious few places in East Tennessee for a nuclear physicist to work![/quote]
Giddy-yap
(poppa ooh poppa ooh poppa mow mow)
Giddy-yap
(poppa ooh poppa ooh poppa mow mow)
Hi yo Silver
A-WAAYYY!

(Excuse me while I go watch a game of definitions.)

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2003, 04:13:46 PM »
Remind me again who's hosting the GSN Halloween special?

(OK, I'll meet you in the room.)
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.