The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

It just occured to me...

(1/2) > >>

Kevin Prather:
Those of you who went to ATGS a few years ago can relate to this. Former ATGSer and Weakest Link contestant Woogie Ham died two years ago today. I find this sad just from seeing him on WL, and I'm sure Zach Horan, Chris Lemon, Matt Ottinger, and other Invisioners here remember him well, much more so than me.

GS Warehouse:
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Oct 14 2003, 08:46 PM\'] Those of you who went to ATGS a few years ago can relate to this. Former ATGSer and Weakest Link contestant Woogie Ham died two years ago today. I find this sad just from seeing him on WL, and I'm sure Zach Horan, Chris Lemon, Matt Ottinger, and other Invisioners here remember him well, much more so than me. [/quote]
 Steve Beverly's interview with Woogie is still available for viewing:
http://tvgameshows.net/woogieham.htm

"It's time to boogie, Woogie!"

zachhoran:
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Oct 14 2003, 08:46 PM\'] Those of you who went to ATGS a few years ago can relate to this. Former ATGSer and Weakest Link contestant Woogie Ham died two years ago today. I find this sad just from seeing him on WL, and I'm sure Zach Horan, Chris Lemon, Matt Ottinger, and other Invisioners here remember him well, much more so than me. [/quote]
 Did Woogie post on the old board? I who they say have followed it all for seven years on these boards don't recall him posting.

Dbacksfan12:
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Oct 14 2003, 09:07 PM\'] [quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Oct 14 2003, 08:46 PM\'] Those of you who went to ATGS a few years ago can relate to this. Former ATGSer and Weakest Link contestant Woogie Ham died two years ago today. I find this sad just from seeing him on WL, and I'm sure Zach Horan, Chris Lemon, Matt Ottinger, and other Invisioners here remember him well, much more so than me. [/quote]
Did Woogie post on the old board? I who they say have followed it all for seven years on these boards don't recall him posting. [/quote]
 I don't believe he ever posted.

Kevin Prather:
I believe I've google'd a few of his posts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version