Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Information with I Won it Live's early shutdown  (Read 1209 times)

dazztardly

Information with I Won it Live's early shutdown
« on: May 04, 2008, 10:25:39 PM »
We had been placed in an uncomfortable situation here at I Won it Live. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we had the end the show early. There were serious issues within our chatroom tonight. Because it affected the course of gameplay throughout tonight's show, to avoid further disservice to our fans we stopped the show. Investigations are now underway as to what lead to these problems.

We apologize for the inconvience. Stay tuned for more information as it comes up.

-Dan Berger

goongas

Information with I Won it Live's early shutdown
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 11:03:47 PM »
[quote name=\'dazztardly\' post=\'185356\' date=\'May 4 2008, 10:25 PM\']
We had been placed in an uncomfortable situation here at I Won it Live. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we had the end the show early. There were serious issues within our chatroom tonight. Because it affected the course of gameplay throughout tonight's show, to avoid further disservice to our fans we stopped the show. Investigations are now underway as to what lead to these problems.

We apologize for the inconvience. Stay tuned for more information as it comes up.

-Dan Berger
[/quote]

I just got an e-mail saying Playcafe was hacked last week as well...