Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fox-owned stations picking up "Pursuit"  (Read 3342 times)

MikeK

• Martha!
Fox-owned stations picking up "Pursuit"
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 10:54:35 AM »
[quote name=\'colonial\' post=\'182410\' date=\'Mar 25 2008, 10:31 AM\']Anything I'm missing?  With my luck, it's likely :)[/quote]
CBS is offering a "Best of" Montel Williams, while Sony has a similar offering with Judge Hatchett reruns.

BillCullen1

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 12:14:35 PM »
If FOX picked up Trivial Pursuit, that means there will be one show on that network with Mark Walberg that I'd be willing to watch.  I will NEVER watch Moment of Truth again. Once was more than enough for me!!

BTW, did we ever find out if Temptation was renewed?  Just curious, more than anything else.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 12:15:19 PM by BillCullen1 »

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 12:32:47 PM »
[quote name=\'BillCullen1\' post=\'182420\' date=\'Mar 25 2008, 12:14 PM\']
If FOX picked up Trivial Pursuit, that means there will be one show on that network with Mark Walberg that I'd be willing to watch.  I will NEVER watch Moment of Truth again. Once was more than enough for me!!

BTW, did we ever find out if Temptation was renewed?  Just curious, more than anything else.
[/quote]

It's not a FOX show, but will be on FOX owned stations (I'm guessing that might include their MY stations.) There was a mention in the article that MOT may be in the hopper for future syndication, so Mark might be tied to that rather than TP.  There was also a brief mention of Temptation and the speculation was that it probably won't be coming back.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

sshuffield70

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 03:01:17 PM »
"Judge Karen" sounds more like a successor show to "Judge Hatchett" just as "Judge Alex" was to "Texas Justice".  Unless the two shows have different crews.