The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Millionaire calendar question

(1/1)

Brakus:
If you have the desktop calendar for Millionaire, you'll notice the $500,000 Question for Monday, October 6 is:

Who composed the theme music for NBA on NBC?
A. John Tesh   B. Kenny G   C. Elton John   D. John Williams

Peeking at the answer, it's A - John Tesh, but here's the thing:

I always thought that the composer of that particular theme was GS music legend Edd Kalehoff. Either him, or Score Productions.

So who's right?

- J

clemon79:
[quote name=\'Brakus\' date=\'Oct 6 2003, 08:26 PM\'] I always thought that the composer of that particular theme was GS music legend Edd Kalehoff. Either him, or Score Productions. [/quote]
 I don't know where you got that idea, I was always under the impression that it was Tesh, and I've seen Tesh talk about composing it many a time in interviews and talk show appearances and such. He's also included it on one of his albums in a track called \"Roundball Rock\", which is the actual name of the theme.

Maybe Score did the arrangement that NBC used as the main theme, but that's Tesh's theme.

brianhenke:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote --- So who's right?
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It was John Tesh, who has fallen so much off the radar that he has been a guest on Christian Music K-LOVE (which features former WKRC radio morning man Richard Hunt as a afternoon news anchor).

Brian

100 plus 100 equals 600?

We want some more pro wrestling (STILL) and NASCAR questions!

GS Warehouse:
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Oct 6 2003, 11:32 PM\'] Maybe Score did the arrangement that NBC used as the main theme, but that's Tesh's theme. [/quote]
 AFAIK, Kalehoff/Score is ABC/ESPN's composer of choice for their sports themes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version