The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Louie Anderson In Hospital

(1/2) > >>

Skynet74:
ooops.... I mispelled the Subject. Wish there was a way to fix that. Anyway... Louie is in the hospital now. With the way things have been going out in Hollywood lately, I pray that he's not the next one to go.

http://tinyurl.com/p8o4

John

drmusic_99:
This isn't really funny, but I roared with laughter at the time... a co-worker of mine mentioned this story to another, and said, \"You know, that tub of goo on The Price is Right!\"

I would be remiss, though, if I didn't send my best wishes along to Louie.

tvrandywest:
I once worked for a producer who was taken to the hospital with a heart problem... the problem was he didn't have one!

This sudden flurry of illness and death is chilling. Heartfelt wishes to all who are suffering. And for all who aren't, go have some fun.

Randy
tvrandywest.com

JMFabiano:
Yeah, even though I'm not going to turn around and say I liked his interpretation of FF just to be \"respectful,\" I still do wish him well.  He is a fellow human being after all, and none of us deserve illness.

BTW, did anyone else find it a little inappropriate of Steve Beverly to mention Louie's being \"dumped for Richard Karn\"?  I know I didn't need anyone unintentionally (or otherwise) forecasting the return of the \"Feud curse.\"

TV Favorites:
Get well soon, Louie!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version