Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MORE FEUD SET PICS...  (Read 4173 times)

Speedy G

MORE FEUD SET PICS...
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2003, 11:19:50 AM »
I like, I like...

What kind of material is that on the top surface?  I can't tell from the shot whether it's wood or fabric or even carpet.
Solar-powered flashlight, hour 4 of the Today show, the Purple Parrots.  *rips open envelope, blows into it*

drmusic_99

MORE FEUD SET PICS...
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2003, 04:48:41 PM »
[quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Sep 28 2003, 12:01 AM\'] [You may have to build a Ray Combs Robot before you get some positive response.   :-)
 [/quote]
 Great... so much for my \"secret\" project!

jrjgames

MORE FEUD SET PICS...
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2003, 08:57:54 PM »
[quote name=\'Speedy G\' date=\'Sep 28 2003, 10:19 AM\'] I like, I like...

What kind of material is that on the top surface?  I can't tell from the shot whether it's wood or fabric or even carpet. [/quote]
 The top is a \"fun fur\" backed with batting for a padded effect

John

Clay Zambo

MORE FEUD SET PICS...
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2003, 11:19:59 PM »
Pretty impressive.  (The lecterns, that is, not the squabble accompanying their pictures.)

Aside from the \"because I can\" factor, I'm wondering why you're undertaking this project.

-C
czambo@mac.com

SteveRep

MORE FEUD SET PICS...
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2003, 10:47:56 PM »
How's this for the odd thought:

Think they might have switched back to the \"party\" theme so they could save the remix of the \"classic\" theme to use with the new \"looks more like the Dawson/Combs\" set?

And when is this new set expected to make its on-air debut? Sometime this season?

Card Shark

MORE FEUD SET PICS...
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2003, 07:04:54 AM »
[quote name=\'SteveRep\' date=\'Sep 29 2003, 10:47 PM\'] How's this for the odd thought:

Think they might have switched back to the "party" theme so they could save the remix of the "classic" theme to use with the new "looks more like the Dawson/Combs" set?

And when is this new set expected to make its on-air debut? Sometime this season? [/quote]
 Huh?
Adam Strom

SteveRep

MORE FEUD SET PICS...
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2003, 03:29:14 PM »
I apologize! I've been suckered. I thought these pics were of an actual Fremantle workshop and that they were planning to change to an \"old-style\" set!

(That's why I thought the \"old-style\" theme had been pulled)

My bad.