Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GSN in Boston- Gone?  (Read 2083 times)

mrmatchgame

GSN in Boston- Gone?
« on: December 21, 2007, 09:19:28 AM »
I was hoping to watch some GSN this week and noticed that the channel seems to be gone from the digital lineup. Anybody else in Boston having this problem?

Chelsea Thrasher

GSN in Boston- Gone?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 09:17:32 PM »
[quote name=\'mrmatchgame\' post=\'172695\' date=\'Dec 21 2007, 08:19 AM\'] I was hoping to watch some GSN this week and noticed that the channel seems to be gone from the digital lineup. Anybody else in Boston having this problem? [/quote]

Went to the Comcast site, plunked in the first Boston ZIP code I could think of, and it's response?  Channel 58 on *Analog*.

Easiest thing to tell you to do would be to go to the Comcast site and plunk in your zip code and see.  Usually most cable ops are fairly good about maintaining current channel lineups on their site.

gamed121683

GSN in Boston- Gone?
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 11:06:07 PM »
"The first Boston ZIP code that I could think of?" I gotta ask...did a certain old-school PBS show come to mind, Seth?

comeondowneddie

GSN in Boston- Gone?
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 11:41:32 PM »
It is i believe on channel 267 now from channel 68 where it used to be at least in Fall River for Comcast. Picture is great improved since moving in the digital tier. Also it was a shared channel (leased) and the fall river system and we did not see GSN's line-up at all from 6-8pm. So it is mucher in the new placement on channel 267.