The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Todd Newton to host TPiR Live in Las Vegas

<< < (2/3) > >>

gameshowhost1:
I think Todd has all the energy needed to be a good replacement for Bob if that ever comes to pass.

clemon79:
[quote name=\'Argo\' date=\'Sep 24 2003, 06:02 PM\'] No offense. Todd may be a nice guy and all, but ive pretty much had enough of him. [/quote]
 Well, I don't watch E!, I don't live my life in front of Whammy, and I'm not in a Powerball state. So I guess I don't have the Newton overload that some people might have.

Timsterino:
I am going to see the show in Reno on 10/17, 10/18, 10/19. I really look forward to this show and the fact that my fate is up to me and not the producers. I know, I know... it is not the \"REAL\" thing but it will make a great second best.

I promise to post a report when I get home. The reservationist at Harrah's told me that the contestants' row will be filled from the audience by people playing a qualification game with keypads at their seats. So it seems to be really fair.

Tim :-)

cmjb13:
Why do I have this picture in my head of Steve Beverly sitting in the front row fawning over Todd?

Timsterino:
Here is a little more information on it:

http://www.harrahs.com/price_land.html

The games will include Plinko, Cliffhangers, the Big Wheel and it says the showcase with a \"twist\". The graphic shows what looks to be the Clock Game as well.  It also gives information on the hosts.

Tim :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version