The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Pyramid

(1/6) > >>

Shredder:
Does anyone have the schedule for guests in June/July?  I need to know when Bruce Goldburg is making an appearance..

clemon79:
[quote name=\'Shredder\' date=\'Jun 18 2003, 06:37 AM\'] I need to know when Bruce Goldburg is making an appearance..
 [/quote]
 At the risk of having to turn in my Pop Culture membership card, who's Bruce Goldburg?

Shredder:
Heh, NY Radio Show Producer, start of his own Radio Game SHow, 'Beat the Brucer'..

clemon79:
[quote name=\'Shredder\' date=\'Jun 18 2003, 08:58 AM\'] Heh, NY Radio Show Producer, start of his own Radio Game SHow, 'Beat the Brucer'.. [/quote]
 And he's booked on PYRAMID? Holy \"D\" List, Batman!

Gawd, if this is the caliber of celebrity they're looking for, maybe they'll call ME to be a guest. Of course, with my luck, they'll put me up against Hal Sparks, who had better have the game down pat by now having been on it something like 15 weeks.

BrandonFG:
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jun 18 2003, 12:34 PM\'] [quote name=\'Shredder\' date=\'Jun 18 2003, 08:58 AM\'] Heh, NY Radio Show Producer, start of his own Radio Game SHow, 'Beat the Brucer'.. [/quote]
And he's booked on PYRAMID? Holy "D" List, Batman!

Gawd, if this is the caliber of celebrity they're looking for, maybe they'll call ME to be a guest. Of course, with my luck, they'll put me up against Hal Sparks, who had better have the game down pat by now having been on it something like 15 weeks. [/quote]
 If I'm not mistaken, didn't they have some sort of Radio DJs week earlier in the season? At least, I thought this was the show where I caught a DJ week.  Of course, if not, then yes, this is pretty damn low on the totem pole, lower than Henry Polic II. :-P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version