Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Singing Bee numbers  (Read 1566 times)

BrandonFG

Singing Bee numbers
« on: July 11, 2007, 01:07:17 PM »
Sorry for the horrible pun. :-P

NBC took the lead at 9 p.m. with "America's Got Talent," 8.3/14, and the premiere of "The Singing Bee," which posted an 8.0/13 overall and built on its lead-in's 18-49 numbers. The All-Star Game improved to 7.9/13 on FOX. "Big Brother," 4.5/7, was third for CBS, while "Shaq's Big Challenge" earned a 2.9/5 for ABC. The CW held steady with "Veronica Mars."

Of course, it's just the premiere, but for the first time in a while, an overpromoted NBC show (got really tired of NBC's pop-up ads for this show) pulled good numbers, which couldn't be said for "Celebrity Cooking Showdown" or "The REAL Wedding Crashers".

Source

/Also the first time NBC overpromoted a show that I actually enjoyed. :-P
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 01:08:32 PM by fostergray82 »
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Singing Bee numbers
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 01:16:23 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' post=\'157238\' date=\'Jul 11 2007, 10:07 AM\']
Of course, it's just the premiere, but for the first time in a while, an overpromoted NBC show (got really tired of NBC's pop-up ads for this show) pulled good numbers, which couldn't be said for "Celebrity Cooking Showdown" or "The REAL Wedding Crashers".
[/quote]
It probably helps that it had America's Got Jerry (man, it just doesn't have the same ring as America's Got Regis) as a lead-in.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

uncamark

Singing Bee numbers
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 02:17:49 PM »
Well, tonight's airing *is* a rerun of last night's show, despite what my DVR says, so it looks like they're putting everything on Tuesday night and that juicy "Talent" lead-in.

Someone at another TV message board was even throwing out that "Singing Bee" could end up the week's number one rated show.