Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GSN's April Ratings  (Read 9175 times)

game show guy

GSN's April Ratings
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2007, 04:43:55 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'154701\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 04:37 PM\']
[quote name=\'game show guy\' post=\'154699\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 01:30 PM\']
That was the weekend schedule daytime. At least Primetime on the weekends makes me watch and puts a BIG smile on my face with 50 Great Game Shows- To Tell The Truth and others, and Family Feud (Dawson) marathons on Sunday nights!
[/quote]
 END IT.
[/quote]

Good-Bye. I MAY NOT come back to these forums AGAIN because of the way ALL OF YOU treat me!!! This time I said I was happy GSN aired classics in primetime on Saturday and Sunday night. But, whatever, you guys don't give a darn. GOOD-BYE!

MikeK

• Martha!
GSN's April Ratings
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2007, 04:56:35 PM »
[quote name=\'game show guy\' post=\'154682\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 03:28 PM\']This is getting REAL SAD. I am about to CRY:(:([/quote]
I would pay good money to see a video of this end up on YouTube.

/good = not counterfeit and not more than 15 cents
//the password is "schadenfreude".

Robert Hutchinson

GSN's April Ratings
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2007, 04:59:30 PM »
I have to say--I've seen the light. GSguy has allowed me to add more variety to a certain list of Individual Game-show Nabobs Of Repute and Esteem that I've been collecting. And voila! The forum becomes much more readable, which can only improve our (Alexa) ratings.
Visit my CB radio at www.twitter.com/ertchin

tvmitch

GSN's April Ratings
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2007, 04:59:31 PM »
[quote name=\'game show guy\' post=\'154699\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 04:30 PM\']
That was the weekend schedule daytime. At least Primetime on the weekends makes me watch and puts a BIG smile on my face with 50 Great Game Shows- To Tell The Truth and others, and Family Feud (Dawson) marathons on Sunday nights!
[/quote]
In the front of your house/apartment/whatever, probably towards the sound of cars you might hear sometimes, there is something that looks like a wall - but it has a circular knob-type object on it. Turn it, open the wall, and enjoy being outdoors. Maybe hop in one of those cars and take a road trip! Endless possibilities.
You should follow me on Twitter

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
GSN's April Ratings
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2007, 05:23:13 PM »
FWIW, the February ratings were 0.4/231, so there may be some cause for concern.  I have a feeling the May ratings will be more telling.

Is it just be or does TVOne's numbers seem weird? (.5/185)
This signature is currently under construction.

WhammyPower

GSN's April Ratings
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2007, 05:33:09 PM »
[quote name=\'MikeK\' post=\'154704\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 03:56 PM\']I would pay good money to see a video of this end up on YouTube.

/good = not counterfeit and not more than 15 cents[/quote]
Boy, if I had a nickel for every time I heard that...

J.R.

GSN's April Ratings
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2007, 05:35:38 PM »
[quote name=\'game show guy\' post=\'154699\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 03:30 PM\']
[/quote]

Serious question... how old are you?
-Joe Raygor

game show guy

GSN's April Ratings
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2007, 05:52:54 PM »
[quote name=\'JRaygor\' post=\'154712\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 05:35 PM\']
[quote name=\'game show guy\' post=\'154699\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 03:30 PM\']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am not going to tell you.

And I can watch TV when I want to watch it. YOU can not MAKE me NOT watch something that I want to watch.

Also, I do OTHER THINGS during the daytime. So, for me it is nice to come home after a long day and be able to watch Family Feud or something else.

Everyone has a different schedule in their life and that is mine.

dzinkin

GSN's April Ratings
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2007, 06:06:20 PM »
[quote name=\'game show guy\' post=\'154703\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 04:43 PM\']
Good-Bye. I MAY NOT come back to these forums AGAIN because of the way ALL OF YOU treat me!!! This time I said I was happy GSN aired classics in primetime on Saturday and Sunday night. But, whatever, you guys don't give a darn. GOOD-BYE!
[/quote]
Lasted all of an hour and nine minutes, did you?

[quote name=\'game show guy\' post=\'154713\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 05:52 PM\']
[quote name=\'JRaygor\' post=\'154712\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 05:35 PM\']
[/quote]

I am not going to tell you.
[/quote]
Okay, I will.

Joe: per his MySpace page, GSG is 17 years old.

EDIT: Ever hear of screenshots, GSG?  They can preserve evidence even when you try to hide it by, for example, changing your age to 95.

And I can watch TV when I want to watch it. YOU can not MAKE me NOT watch something that I want to watch.
And YOU cannot MAKE others NOT disagree with you, and YOU cannot MAKE GSN NOT be a business and NOT need to make money.  See how it works now?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 06:23:07 PM by dzinkin »

itiparanoid13

GSN's April Ratings
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2007, 06:18:51 PM »
I think I need to change my name.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
GSN's April Ratings
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2007, 06:37:02 PM »
[quote name=\'game show guy\' post=\'154703\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 01:43 PM\']
Good-Bye. I MAY NOT come back to these forums AGAIN
[/quote]
At least he hedged his bets. The pool is temporarily on hold.

(He'll be back.)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Chelsea Thrasher

GSN's April Ratings
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2007, 06:42:46 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'154723\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 05:37 PM\']

(He'll be back.) [/quote]

Of course he will - he's already posted a few times since that post was posted.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 06:43:01 PM by Seth Thrasher »

aaron sica

GSN's April Ratings
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2007, 06:48:29 PM »
[quote name=\'Seth Thrasher\' post=\'154724\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 06:42 PM\']
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'154723\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 05:37 PM\']

(He'll be back.) [/quote]

Of course he will - he's already posted a few times since that post was posted.
[/quote]

I thought that, too, but those posts have a timestamp before he took his toys and went home. I seem to remember reading that he's on moderated status, so he may have typed that before his goodbye.

dzinkin

GSN's April Ratings
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2007, 06:51:09 PM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' post=\'154726\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 06:48 PM\']
I thought that, too, but those posts have a timestamp before he took his toys and went home. I seem to remember reading that he's on moderated status, so he may have typed that before his goodbye.
[/quote]
Nope -- the time stamp reflects when he posted, not when I approve it.  Let's say you post, then GSG posts, then Seth posts; you won't see GSG's right away, but when I approve it, it will appear between yours and Seth's.

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
GSN's April Ratings
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2007, 07:08:46 PM »
[quote name=\'game show guy\' post=\'154699\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 03:30 PM\']And I can watch TV when I want to watch it. YOU can not MAKE me NOT watch something that I want to watch.

Also, I do OTHER THINGS during the daytime. So, for me it is nice to come home after a long day and be able to watch Family Feud or something else.

Everyone has a different schedule in their life and that is mine.[/quote]Back when I was convinced that I would be an elementary school teacher, I worked for a semester with a class of 30 third graders. These were by no means gifted or genius kids, but they rode a regular-length school bus to get to school.

They understood the whole thing about choices and consequences, as they pertain to free will. ("You can't make me!" and so on.)

You haven't even gotten that far. Third graders understand how to argue and bring about conflict resolution. You do not. You are completely correcet that you can watch television whenever you like. GSN can also program whatever they want. If they want to have a primetime block of programs that they think can get people to watch, that's their business. How many times do people have to say that before you'll acknowledge it? Everyone has choices to make. It is not your place to impose your will on anyone.

There's no way to have a discussion with you, because you shut down, plug your fingers in your ears and sing nursery rhymes when someone disagrees with you, or tries to challenge you. Go on, back to your little snit and plow through life. There's a harsh world out there beyond the reach of the monitor's glow, and you'll be smacked down repeatedly because you haven't learned how to interact with people.

There's really no reason for you to be here except so that Chris Lemon can take all of our money when he finally hits the Skulk Pool Jackpot. You don't actually pay attention to the threads, you just post whatever sticks in your head. They already let you do that somewhere else, so why take a leak in our pool?

[quote name=\'dzinkin\' post=\'154716\' date=\'Jun 8 2007, 03:06 PM\']EDIT: Ever hear of screenshots, GSG?  They can preserve evidence even when you try to hide it by, for example, changing your age to 95.[/quote]The only way this guy is earning $250,000 a year is if he pitched an idea to the networks about some guy who is living in a fantasyland where rationality doesn't exist and everyone just does what they want.

/Oh wait, we already have that in Olympia. At least the legislature takes half the year off... </politics>
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 07:30:05 PM by TLEberle »
Travis L. Eberle