The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Yet ANOTHER GSN change

(1/6) > >>

Winkfan:
According to 'the Perfesser.....'

"GSN will telescope Black and White Overnight to one hour (two shows) beginning Nov. 3 and expand paid programming to 5-6 a.m. (EDT)"

Wanna bet which two shows are gonna stay on?

Cordially,
Tammy Warner--the 'Michelina Martel of the Big Board!'

Chelsea Thrasher:
My stament regarding this:

(Long Chain of Expletives deleted)

My bet would be WML and IGAS.    If PW and/or TTTT stay, I'd be pleasantly surprised.....

Also:   I've got to wonder why an hour of B&WO is getting the can.   If it's to pay for Millionaire, or more eps of Sony shows, then, dangit, send 'em back.....

daveromanjr:
[quote name=\'Winkfan\' date=\'Sep 17 2003, 05:53 PM\'] According to 'the Perfesser.....'

"GSN will telescope Black and White Overnight to one hour (two shows) beginning Nov. 3 and expand paid programming to 5-6 a.m. (EDT)"
 [/quote]
 When I first read that on his site, I got excited.  Yes!  Excited!  I thought it meant that paid programming was only going to be on 5-6AM and that was it.  

But I guess not.

PeterMarshallFan:
I think I'll say......

[expletive deleted]

At this rate, we may be seeing TJW and TTD back in.......2030, and even then it'll be the 1990 versions because \"YOU WWIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!\" and \"Next definition, last definition, next word\" became edgy sometime.:-P

catnap1972:
They've got to pay for Millionaire somehow since I doubt they're printing up bills in one of the buildings in the Sony lot.

(the mouse does need his cheese, you know...it ain't cheap!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version