Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AG marathon  (Read 3618 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
AG marathon
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007, 10:25:01 PM »
[quote name=\'Chief-O\' post=\'149253\' date=\'Mar 31 2007, 07:09 PM\']
Lastly, is it me, or does anyone think Theismann's now-affiliation with ESPN had to do with them picking up these eps.?
[/quote]
Considering they just canned his ass (way overdue, BTW) from Monday Night Football, I'm gonna guess that it's you.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

NickS

AG marathon
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2007, 10:26:30 PM »
[quote name=\'DrBear\' post=\'149249\' date=\'Mar 31 2007, 05:57 PM\']
Watching the marathon, and a couple of thoughts:
1. The first season REALLY looks cheesy compared to the later ones - plain wood framing, the repeated intros of the Glads, and Joe Theismann, who is as insufferable on here as he is - er, was - on Monday Night Football.

4. Damn, that's great Bill Conti music.
[/quote]

1)  Rewatching the first ep made me think that it really needed an inebriated Gemini saying "Let me kiss you" to Mike Adamle, he of the looking straight at the chest of his interview subject fame.

4)  Anyone know where there's a clean cut of that music online?

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
AG marathon
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2007, 10:34:55 PM »
[quote name=\'TeppanYaki\' post=\'149256\' date=\'Mar 31 2007, 07:26 PM\']
4)  Anyone know where there's a clean cut of that music online?
[/quote]
Sadly, even the one on the AG soundtrack album has actualities splattered all over it.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Speedy G

AG marathon
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2007, 12:52:14 AM »
Having seen a fair amount of the AG marathon, one thought springs to mind:

I sure hope they're doing this to get past the season 1 episodes as fast as possible.

ObTheismannSucks: Theismann sucks.

I'm sure there's enough clean audio of the start and end theme in different episodes to piece together a complete theme, assuming that Classic continues to play the credits without pulling a SpikeTV.
Solar-powered flashlight, hour 4 of the Today show, the Purple Parrots.  *rips open envelope, blows into it*

WhammyPower

AG marathon
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2007, 04:50:00 PM »
[quote name=\'Speedy G\' post=\'149267\' date=\'Mar 31 2007, 11:52 PM\'] I'm sure there's enough clean audio of the start and end theme in different episodes to piece together a complete theme, assuming that Classic continues to play the credits without pulling a SpikeTV. [/quote]
I don't think so, because on one of the bumpers, I heard part of the theme that I have never heard before, almost like a bridge.  But I got what I could get on my site (check the sidebar).

TonicBH

AG marathon
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2007, 05:04:54 PM »
[quote name=\'WhammyPower\' post=\'149296\' date=\'Apr 1 2007, 01:50 PM\']
I don't think so, because on one of the bumpers, I heard part of the theme that I have never heard before, almost like a bridge.  But I got what I could get on my site (check the sidebar).
[/quote]

I have a feeling that's something that's sometimes heard in the opening, with the starting horns and guitar lead. Or something similar to that.
You Found a Secret Area: The place where I write about dumb game show and video game stuff occasionally.

Jeremy Nelson

AG marathon
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2007, 11:01:04 PM »
Thanks for posting the theme. I have the AG CD which was put out a while back, and that CD is really only good for event cues.
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.