Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: NTT home game by Castle Toys factoids  (Read 1206 times)

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
NTT home game by Castle Toys factoids
« on: April 09, 2007, 04:51:22 PM »
Well, this is odd. The thread title shows on the main page, but there's no post...however, this has happened before.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 05:01:40 PM by Modor »
--Mark
Phil 4:13

Jimmy Owen

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 05:02:59 PM »
Probably a case of the OP deleting the post, but not having the ability to delete the topic.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

alfonzos

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 04:41:37 PM »
I'm sorry. I'll try to post again.

Does anybody else own this? Does anybody else play it?

For those unfamiliar with the game, this is an official home game made to tie-in with the Tom Kennedy version of Name That Tune. The players play a modified version of Bid-a-note. The game has thirty public domain songs in its memory. It will choose one of those randomly or the host can program any song that uses the notes from low C to middle C with no sharps and flats. If you have Tiger Games NoteAbility, some songs from that game can be modified to play on NTT. Because of the limitations of the older game, songs from the Tiger game that use notes 2, 4, 7, 9, 11, 14, 15, 16 and 17 can't be used on the Castle Toys game.

I believe the Castle Toys game represents two firsts: it is the first home game that is a stand-alone electronic game and it is the first home game to have commercials that use the tv show's host. Please correct me if I am wrong.
A Cliff Saber Production
email address: alfonzos@aol.com
Boardgame Geek user name: alfonzos

tvwxman

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 06:03:54 PM »
used to have it (i was really young at the time)....loved it for the randomizer it had for it's version of "Melody Roulette".... 1980 still wasn't a modern era for advanced electronic games!
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"