Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Who has Wheel In New York Reviews?  (Read 2053 times)

Skynet74

Who has Wheel In New York Reviews?
« on: September 13, 2003, 12:26:59 PM »
There is a very good reason for this post. I have two tickets for Wheel Of Fortune at Radio City Music Hall tomorrow afternoon (Sunday Sep 14th). 2:00PM Door Open time on ticket. I would like to know what the suggested time I should arrive is. I want to get there early enough where I don't get stuck way in the back. I would prefer to get there at a time where I'm near the front. I just have no idea how early people are going to start showing up. At a rare event like this I would anticipate early. I'm just not sure how early is early. I'm hoping that someone who went today can give me a heads up on the situation. I live in Providence and will have a two and a half hour drive to Radio City. I don't want any unpleasant surprises when I get there.

Thanks,

John
« Last Edit: September 13, 2003, 06:00:02 PM by Skynet74 »

Skynet74

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2003, 06:00:27 PM »
It's now almost 6PM. Hopefully I'll get some response before I go to bed tonight. Don't think I'll have any time to log on in the morning.

John

PeterMarshallFan

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2003, 11:26:42 PM »
About 100 people were there 3 hours early. Weird thing is, the people who came LATER got the stagefront seats!

Skynet74

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2003, 11:56:09 PM »
[quote name=\'PeterMarshallFan\' date=\'Sep 13 2003, 11:26 PM\'] About 100 people were there 3 hours early. Weird thing is, the people who came LATER got the stagefront seats! [/quote]

Hey Thanks for the response. Maybe I'll just show up around 11. I wonder why the people who showed up later got better seats. Did they have regular general admission tickets or were they on the guest list? They'll always give the guest list people better seating. The guest list consists of friends and family of people who work on the show.......... for those that didn't know.

John
« Last Edit: September 13, 2003, 11:57:42 PM by Skynet74 »

PeterMarshallFan

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2003, 11:58:06 PM »
[quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Sep 13 2003, 11:56 PM\'] [quote name=\'PeterMarshallFan\' date=\'Sep 13 2003, 11:26 PM\'] About 100 people were there 3 hours early. Weird thing is, the people who came LATER got the stagefront seats! [/quote]

Hey Thanks for the response. Maybe I'll just show up around 11. I wonder why the people who showed up later got better seats. Did they have regular general admission tickets or were they on the guest list? They'll always give the guest list people better seating. The guest list consists of friends and family of people who work on the show.......... for those that didn't know.

John [/quote]
 I'd like to know myself.