Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Classic game Show clips Thursday night  (Read 1992 times)

tvrandywest

Classic game Show clips Thursday night
« on: September 11, 2003, 03:28:25 PM »
Bravo has temporarily interupted their hugely successful all gay programming (!) for a 5-parter on \"Reality TV\". Tonight (Thursday) the episode shows the roots of reality with a couple of new interviews and cool old clips from \"TruthOrConsequences\", \"GongShow\", \"QueenForADay\", etc.

\"QueenForADay\"? I guess they didn't break with their new programming formula after all!     ;-)

Randy
tvrandywest.com

MyCapableAssistant

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2003, 03:47:52 PM »
[quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'Sep 11 2003, 01:28 PM\']\"QueenForADay\"? I guess they didn't break with their new programming formula after all!     ;-)

Randy
tvrandywest.com[/quote]
It coulda been worse.. they COULDA
listed the show as: \"QUEERforADay!\"

MyCapableAssistant

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2003, 03:49:21 PM »
[quote name=\'MyCapableAssistant\' date=\'Sep 11 2003, 01:47 PM\'][quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'Sep 11 2003, 01:28 PM\']\"QueenForADay\"? I guess they didn't break with their new programming formula after all!     ;-)

Randy
tvrandywest.com[/quote]
It coulda been worse.. they COULDA
listed the show as: \"QUEERforADay!\"[/quote]
GOSH! What are you folks
doing to me?????

tommycharles

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2003, 03:40:28 PM »
[quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'Sep 11 2003, 02:28 PM\'] "QueenForADay"? I guess they didn't break with their new programming formula after all!     ;-)

[/quote]
 A new show where lucky contestants get to live the life of Elton John for 24hrs.