Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Love Connection on GSN  (Read 3810 times)

cweaver

Love Connection on GSN
« on: September 30, 2006, 01:34:09 PM »
Timothy Treadwell, the grizzly naturalist who was killed by a bear along with his girlfriend, and is the subject of the documentary film "Grizzly Man," apparently once appeared on Love Connection during its earliest (probably first two) seasons.  (This is even mentioned in the film "Grizzly Man.")  Anyone know anything about this, and when it might rotate up again on GSN?

Allstar87

Love Connection on GSN
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 02:00:07 PM »
[quote name=\'cweaver\' post=\'133038\' date=\'Sep 30 2006, 01:34 PM\']
Timothy Treadwell, the grizzly naturalist who was killed by a bear along with his girlfriend, and is the subject of the documentary film "Grizzly Man," apparently once appeared on Love Connection during its earliest (probably first two) seasons.  (This is even mentioned in the film "Grizzly Man.")  Anyone know anything about this, and when it might rotate up again on GSN?
[/quote]

Unfortunately, I don't think GSN has Timothy's appearance. The first two seasons ran from 1983-1985. The only shows GSN has are from later in the run: specifically, 1988 to 1992.

There's always the possibility of GSN picking up more, though...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 02:00:20 PM by Allstar87 »

BrandonFG

Love Connection on GSN
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 03:04:59 PM »
[quote name=\'Allstar87\' post=\'133039\' date=\'Sep 30 2006, 02:00 PM\']
There's always the possibility of GSN picking up more, though...
[/quote]
I doubt that one, only because GSN's aired the show for almost four years, and it's been the same four seasons, although I'd love to see some of the earlier stuff.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!