Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Easiest Game Show To Be On?  (Read 8014 times)

ChuckNet

The Easiest Game Show To Be On?
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2003, 12:07:51 AM »
announcer Rich Hardaway was doing it for a bit (at this point they brought in the ubiquitous Spanish interpreter and started calling her the \"co-host\", a la WOF)

Maiquel Suarez-Allejo, once referred to by some ATGSer as \"the translation bimbo\". :-)

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious \"Chuckie Baby\")

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2003, 01:46:13 AM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Sep 8 2003, 09:07 PM\']
announcer Rich Hardaway was doing it for a bit (at this point they brought in the ubiquitous Spanish interpreter and started calling her the "co-host", a la WOF)

Maiquel Suarez-Allejo, once referred to by some ATGSer as "the translation bimbo". :-)
 [/quote]
 Whose name I didn't feel it was really necessary to mention in the context of the post, but we couldn't let a nit go unpicked, could we?
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

LA the DJ

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2003, 01:51:28 AM »
Cash Explosion has also become the most boring lottery show I've ever seen, unless you're a complete PYL maniac who's only entertained by flashing lights and button-pushing. Makes me glad I live close enough to IN to see Hoosier Millionaire, though I'm not really keen on their new format. I actually enjoyed CE's original format more, as well. The \"climb the mountain\" version.

Back to the topic at hand, though. The easiest FOR ME would be Wheel. I would kill on that show, even if I haven't watched it in 5 years. I hear it's much bigger money these days, as well, so bring it on!
Help control the moron population, if you know a moron, kick him in a strategic location.

Don Howard

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2003, 07:20:19 AM »
Cash Explosion has also become the most boring lottery show I've ever seen

That witty repartee between Paul and Sharon doesn't send you into howls of laughter? John E. is a good announcer, though.

ChuckNet

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2003, 12:42:24 PM »
Whose name I didn't feel it was really necessary to mention in the context of the post, but we couldn't let a nit go unpicked, could we?

Wasn't trying to nitpick, I just thought that \"translation bimbo\" line might make a few people chuckle.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious \"Chuckie Baby\")