Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How is Rod Roddy feeling these days?  (Read 2410 times)

Skynet74

How is Rod Roddy feeling these days?
« on: August 28, 2003, 09:28:25 AM »
I have heard that Randy West continues to fill in. That doesn't sound like Mr. Roddy is doing well. However I guess there is always the chance that Rod feels better, but is trying to enjoy an early retirement. So is there anything that can be said about Rod's current condition? Will he be returning to Price at all?

John

tvrandywest

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 11:50:21 AM »
Rod is putting up a very admirable fight, winning many battles against his illness. While there are difficult weeks for him, and \"good\" and \"bad\" days, expect him to do many, many more shows for some time to come... hopefully for as long as he enjoys the work.

I know that having an important task pending would help anyone rally their resources and keep them focused and motivated. The show is being wonderfully supportive by welcoming him home with great encouragement and open arms to each of his performances.

Randy
tvrandywest.com

Kevin Prather

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 02:37:17 PM »
i know Rod Roddy did a walk-on on the Conan O'Brien show not too long ago, so obviously he's doing a little better.

I remember that Rod had clearly lost a tremendous amount of weight, but that's good, seeing as he was clearly overweight before.

vtown7

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2003, 08:31:06 PM »
I was lucky enough to see TPIR on July 14th (airdate October 9th - and it's good) and Rod was there in fine form.

Here's wishing him the best.

Cheers,

Ryan :)