Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: V_NN_ WH_T_  (Read 1051 times)

BrandonFG

V_NN_ WH_T_
« on: April 12, 2006, 09:37:22 AM »
This has aired in Eastern, and possibly, Central time zones (unsure about the latter), but Vanna is appearing on "Good Morning America" as well as "Live with Regis and Kelly". GMA talks a bit about her upcoming star on the Walk of Fame, which I believe is the 20th. They also shared some fun tidbits about Wheel. From what I saw, there were no clips, although her TPiR appearance was briefly discussed. It should air within the last 15 mins. of the second GMA hour, right after Geena Davis. :-)

I only caught the first minute of her "Regis/Kelly" appearance, so I don't know what was talked about.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

dale_grass

V_NN_ WH_T_
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 09:42:58 AM »
GMA talks a bit about her upcoming star on the Walk of Fame, which I believe is the 20th.

How'd she get the other 19?

Veal...waitress...

BrandonFG

V_NN_ WH_T_
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 09:51:59 AM »
Touché :-)
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Kevin Prather

V_NN_ WH_T_
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 02:32:39 PM »
Who did she have to give the clap to to get all those stars?

*Walks to Iso-Zone*