Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "I've Got A Secret" returns  (Read 13489 times)

Queen of Nerdocrombesia

"I've Got A Secret" returns
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2006, 05:12:34 PM »
[quote name=\'FeudDude\' date=\'Mar 2 2006, 11:58 PM\']Zap2it indicates that GSN will start airing IGaS during B&W Overnight on April 4 (or late night on April 3, depending on how you look at it).   It also indicates that we may be getting some rarities at 3 am during the weekend before, as neither Beat the Clock, IGaS, nor any of the shows airing this Sunday are listed in those slots.
[snapback]111838[/snapback]
[/quote]
Looking at the Zap2It sched now, I can see that we'll be getting 2 days of Choose Up Sides in the 3a slot for late Saturday/early Sunday and late Sunday/early Monday.  WML, as per usual, remains at 3:30a as scheduled.

And don't forget, folks, Daylight Saving Time begins at 2a on April 2.  Adjust clocks/timers where applicable.
"These days, if a show doesn't make it in a couple of weeks, it goes out in the alley.  Faith has become too expensive."

--Garry Moore, 1979

davemackey

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2006, 03:45:36 PM »
For the record: the first show that aired last evening was from 1959, which was the beginning of Bufferin's alternate sponsorship with Winston Cancer Sticks. But it's kind of neat that GSN is bringing back the old IGAS on the verge of the new version.

dad1153

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2006, 08:30:35 AM »
Well, now GSN's done it.  They replaced the classic B&W 'IGAS' with an encore of the new 'IGAS' followed by perennial B&W Overnight resident 'WML?.  If this is another week-long promotion (like when 'Tattletales' came back in B&W Overnight during the 'American Dream Derby' premiere week) I'll let it slide, even though it was sneaky of GSN to just put the new shows at 3:00AM without a word to anybody.  The GSN natives (myself included) in the 'Classics' board are beginning to raise holy hell already.  But if B&W Overnight is over as we know it then I might as well dump GSN and forget about it and move on with my life.  It's as if this network's management gets a kick out of teasing and making classic gameshow lovers suffer.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 08:31:18 AM by dad1153 »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2006, 09:27:34 AM »
[quote name=\'dad1153\' post=\'116482\' date=\'Apr 18 2006, 05:30 AM\']
The GSN natives (myself included) in the 'Classics' board are beginning to raise holy hell already.
[/quote]
Why does this not surprise me?
But if B&W Overnight is over as we know it then I might as well dump GSN and forget about it and move on with my life.
I have a fin that says you won't do that.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

dad1153

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2006, 03:30:28 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' post=\'116488\' date=\'Apr 18 2006, 09:27 AM\']
I have a fin that says you won't do that.
[/quote]

You're right, who am I kidding?  I'm as weak as Zach not trying to show off his bottomless knowledge of useless data.