Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Nickelodeon game shows and # of episodes produced  (Read 10578 times)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Nickelodeon game shows and # of episodes produced
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2005, 10:25:18 PM »
[quote name=\'davewalls\' date=\'Dec 24 2005, 08:47 PM\']The answer here is... "Not Enough".
[snapback]105783[/snapback]
[/quote]
Thirded.

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

zac8732

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2005, 09:30:26 PM »
Thanks for clarifying that about Double Dare 2000, Adam. I believe that last episode of DD2K aired on September 10, 2000. I could be wrong, though (that date came from a source I can't remember).

Also, just to clarify that information about Family Double Dare, there were 13 episodes of the Fox version and the number of episodes for the Nick version is very close to what Jason originally said (82 episodes).

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2005, 10:43:44 PM »
Okay, I'm really starting to believe this is a waste of my time, and I hope I'm not feeding the trolls, but I said...

Something tells me there weren't just 82 episodes of "Family Double Dare."

And you yourself admitted to not truly knowing how many episodes there were - so how can you now "clarify that information?"

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck