The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Sept. schedule

<< < (3/3)

beatlefreak84:
Well, I'll go ahead and make a prediction:

For those of you hoping to see a major overhaul of the schedule, you will most likely be sorely disappointed.  We may have one or two \"new\" classics (like January's treat of \"Trivia Trap\"), but don't expect a schedule full of Rafferty CS, Bullseye, TJW, or even TTD.

I think GSN finally has a schedule full of shows that work and the ones that don't, well, go away very quickly (as far as the classics go, that is).  As far as the originals go, even if WT, NLFM, FOF, and RR don't get renewed, they'll probably remain in reruns for a very long time; just keep in mind how long Hollywood Showdown was on in reruns after cancelling it and then removing it from the schedule altogether.  Same goes for AN3AC.

So, in short:  Don't expect too much changes except for the video game block and maybe a time shift or two for the originals.  I think we'll all just have to get used to TWL and Greed and LC being on there for a while.

Anthony

P.S.  Anybody in favor of putting on TJW and TTD on weekend mornings in the 9 EST slot in place of LMAD and CS?  I wonder why this never occured to them yet...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version