Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 4 new GSNi shows  (Read 5377 times)

itiparanoid13

4 new GSNi shows
« on: September 26, 2005, 02:56:03 PM »
Well this may make a few people happy.  Super Password and To Tell The Truth 90 are going interactive next week to make quite a bit of people happy.  Newlywed Game and Love Connection are also beginning next week.  I don't exactly understand how they'll do Love Connection, but OK.  Just based on game play, at least for me, TTTT will easily be the most fun to play, but let's see how they turn out.

zachhoran

4 new GSNi shows
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 07:16:41 PM »
[quote name=\'itiparanoid13\' date=\'Sep 26 2005, 01:56 PM\']Well this may make a few people happy.  Super Password and To Tell The Truth 90 are going interactive next week to make quite a bit of people happy.  Newlywed Game and Love Connection are also beginning next week.  I don't exactly understand how they'll do Love Connection, but OK. 

[snapback]97706[/snapback]
[/quote]

They show an interactive score list coming out of one of the commercials on SP, and have been doing that since SP started airing in April.

itiparanoid13

4 new GSNi shows
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 07:25:06 PM »
Then talk to the GSN people.  They are the people that told me these 4 shows are officially starting next week.  And I'm trusting them a tiny bit more than a person who thinks they know everything like you.  Anyway, it's called beta testing also.  Go to the GSNi website.  If you can somehow find Super Password listed right now, then I'll stop thinking you're a smartass everytime I log on here.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 07:29:09 PM by itiparanoid13 »

BrandonFG

4 new GSNi shows
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 07:28:08 PM »
[quote name=\'itiparanoid13\' date=\'Sep 26 2005, 06:25 PM\']Then talk to the GSN people.  They are the people that told me these 4 shows are officially starting next week.  And I'm trusting them a tiny bit more than a person who thinks they know everything like you.
[snapback]97738[/snapback]
[/quote]

But if Supergod © Zach says it's true, then dammit, I'm gonna believe him! :-P
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

zachhoran

4 new GSNi shows
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 07:59:16 PM »
[quote name=\'itiparanoid13\' date=\'Sep 26 2005, 06:25 PM\']Then talk to the GSN people.  They are the people that told me these 4 shows are officially starting next week.

[snapback]97738[/snapback]
[/quote]

Then why would they have a SUper Password interactive top ten list coming out of commercials on that show?

itiparanoid13

4 new GSNi shows
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2005, 08:04:04 PM »
Apparently you did not choose to read the beta testing part of my post.

snowpeck

4 new GSNi shows
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2005, 09:02:41 PM »
The Super Password/Card Sharks hour (2pm here in the eastern time zone) was interactive back in April for a few weeks.  The interactivity was done away with then.  So apparently, they've decided to bring it back.

Greg
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

xibit777

4 new GSNi shows
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2005, 02:04:38 PM »
[quote name=\'snowpeck\' date=\'Sep 26 2005, 08:02 PM\']The Super Password/Card Sharks hour (2pm here in the eastern time zone) was interactive back in April for a few weeks.  The interactivity was done away with then.  So apparently, they've decided to bring it back.

Greg
[snapback]97752[/snapback]
[/quote]

And this is good news because Super PW must be doing well enough to stay on the schedule for the forseeable future.   Why else would they just now put out a GSNi game for it?

I guess TTTT 90 must be doing well too.  

Unfortunately, I guess Newlywed Game and Love Connection are here to stay too.

irismason42

4 new GSNi shows
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2005, 02:49:32 PM »
And we're almost in October and the morning daytime supposed to change every 6 months and yet there was no schedule change announced and I did find out that Newlywed Game is in the 1986-87 season right now and that was the point where we see clips from the 1985-86 season at the beginning of the episode and that was where most markets had to pair it up with a new updated version of The Dating Game but do you know when will GSN announce a schedule change(the morning block) for the fall season?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 02:50:18 PM by irismason42 »

MikeK

• Martha!
4 new GSNi shows
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2005, 02:56:06 PM »
[quote name=\'irismason42\' date=\'Sep 27 2005, 02:49 PM\']And we're almost in October and the morning daytime supposed to change every 6 months and yet there was no schedule change announced and I did find out that Newlywed Game is in the 1986-87 season right now and that was the point where we see clips from the 1985-86 season at the beginning of the episode and that was where most markets had to pair it up with a new updated version of The Dating Game but do you know when will GSN announce a schedule change(the morning block) for the fall season?[/quote]
Here's the Reader's Digest abridged version of the above post, along with the assistance of my Blackout button:

GSN's morning schedule usually changes twice a year.  We should have a schedule change soon but there have been no announcements regarding this.  Will there be a schedule change?

And I respond no.  Alex and the Buzzer Boys say that GSN is content with the performance of the Men of GSN block.  If there was any schedule change, surely we would have heard about it a month ago.

With that, I'm going to swallow the entire contents of a bottle of ibuprofen*.  It's the only way to get the run-on sentences out of my head.

* Bottle has 3 tablets left, so it's OK.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 02:59:33 PM by hmtriplecrown »

aaron sica

4 new GSNi shows
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2005, 03:10:09 PM »
[quote name=\'irismason42\' date=\'Sep 27 2005, 02:49 PM\']And we're almost in October and the morning daytime supposed to change every 6 months and yet there was no schedule change announced and I did find out that Newlywed Game is in the 1986-87 season right now and that was the point where we see clips from the 1985-86 season at the beginning of the episode and that was where most markets had to pair it up with a new updated version of The Dating Game but do you know when will GSN announce a schedule change(the morning block) for the fall season?
[snapback]97818[/snapback]
[/quote]

I love how you just say things like they're a proven fact. Just because you believe that the daytime schedule is supposed to change every 6 months doesn't mean it definitely will.

Mike, save an ibuprofen for me.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
4 new GSNi shows
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2005, 03:35:24 PM »
Good grief.  Mike, did you go to Costco for the value size bottle?
--Mark
Phil 4:13

uncamark

4 new GSNi shows
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2005, 05:38:40 PM »
[quote name=\'Modor\' date=\'Sep 27 2005, 02:35 PM\']Good grief.  Mike, did you go to Costco for the value size bottle?
[snapback]97826[/snapback]
[/quote]

And did he run into Chuck still looking for his Knudsen Cottage Cheese?  :)