Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: No more "Russian Roulette"?  (Read 9623 times)

HomieG1386

No more "Russian Roulette"?
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2003, 04:11:42 PM »
[quote name=\'Seth Thrasher\' date=\'Jun 17 2003, 06:34 PM\'] Wild & Crazy Kids (New) - 1 (2002) [/quote]
 Wha? W&CK came back for a season? Man, I should have gotten my nose out of the computer. It was a different show style than anything else I ever had watched before, and it would have been interesting to see what changed from the original.

cyberjoek

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2003, 06:39:32 PM »
[quote name=\'Seth Thrasher\' date=\'Jun 17 2003, 06:34 PM\']What Would You Do - 2 ('91, '92)[/quote]
I count 4 seasons, and someone please correct me if I've gone srewey :-)
1. Pie Pod w/4 pies
2. Pie Wash / Pie Pod gets 5th pie
3. Wall O' Stuff / Co-host of the day
4. Pie Coaster
(I always loved WWYD and DD, heck going into Kindergarten I tried to dress like Marc Summers :-) )
-Joe Kavanagh

Chelsea Thrasher

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2003, 06:43:23 PM »
I stand corrected on WWYD then.  It's been years since I've seen that show (and by the time I got GAS, they had stopped showing it)_

GS Warehouse

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2003, 08:00:04 PM »
[quote name=\'cyberjoek\' date=\'Jun 22 2003, 05:39 PM\'] I count 4 seasons, and someone please correct me if I've gone srewey :-)
1. Pie Pod w/4 pies
2. Pie Wash / Pie Pod gets 5th pie
3. Wall O' Stuff / Co-host of the day
4. Pie Coaster [/quote]
 You've gone srewey, whatever that means.  There were only two seasons.  All of 2-4 were added in the second season.

cyberjoek

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2003, 06:04:21 AM »
To go \"srewey\": To go screwey with typos :-)
-Joe Kavanagh
But I'm sure it was over at least three seasons, I've got episodes with the pie wash but not the Wall of Stuff, why would they have added part way through a cicle of shows?

GS Warehouse

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2003, 10:20:38 AM »
[quote name=\'cyberjoek\' date=\'Jun 23 2003, 05:04 AM\'] But I'm sure it was over at least three seasons, I've got episodes with the pie wash but not the Wall of Stuff, why would they have added part way through a cicle of shows? [/quote]
 I was a regular viewer of WWYD throughout its run, and I can tell you that the Wall-O-Stuff was always there throughout season 2.  In your eps, they might not have had time for it.

snowpeck

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2003, 11:33:54 PM »
There apparently will be new episodes, as during tonight's show, they put up the phone number to call to try out as a contestant.

Greg
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

ilb4ever2000

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2003, 11:41:08 PM »
There apparently will be new episodes, as during tonight's show, they put up the phone number to call to try out as a contestant.

That doesn't mean that's the show they're having tryouts for.

Jumpondees

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2003, 12:52:46 PM »
[quote name=\'ilb4ever2000\' date=\'Jun 17 2003, 02:05 PM\']

Didn't Inquizition go into a third season before it was finally canned? [/quote]
 Speaking of Inquizition, I went to the local Lowe's Multiplex the other day to catch a recently released motion picture, and you know those still slides with advertisements they throw up on the screen to keep you semi-occupied until the \"previews\" start......They still have an ad for Inquizition mixed into the slides.....I wonder if the powers that be over at GSN knows that they are still paying to advertise a show that hasn't been on the air for about two years??