The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Sufferin' Succatash!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Brandon Brooks:
[quote name=\'Seth Thrasher\' date=\'Aug 13 2003, 08:03 PM\'] And besides...Even GSN wouldn't put a show that has *19* shows in a Weekday slot, even if it WAS added to the regular sched [/quote]
 Yeah, they would.  Remember Lingo?

Brandon Brooks

Fedya:
[quote name=\'Brandon Brooks\' date=\'Aug 13 2003, 08:43 PM\'] [quote name=\'Seth Thrasher\' date=\'Aug 13 2003, 08:03 PM\'] And besides...Even GSN wouldn't put a show that has *19* shows in a Weekday slot, even if it WAS added to the regular sched [/quote]
Yeah, they would.  Remember Lingo?

Brandon Brooks [/quote]
 Sorry, but the Amsterdam-taped run of Lingo had 20 episodes.  Seth specifically asked about shows with 19 episodes.  :-p

uncamark:
[quote name=\'Fedya\' date=\'Aug 14 2003, 08:22 AM\']Sorry, but the Amsterdam-taped run of Lingo had 20 episodes.  Seth specifically asked about shows with 19 episodes.  :-p[/quote]
\"Lingo\" was actually taped in Hilversum, which is about an hour's drive from Amsterdam and is the center of the Dutch broadcasting industry (and also, according to a web site for English-speaking expatriates in the Netherlands, the Dutch home of local B-and-C-list celebs, which would stand to reason).

whampyl03:

--- Quote ---Povich 21 is only, for now, supposed to be in a 1-day-only marathon, and that's it.
--- End quote ---

Wait.  I woulden't be suprised if GSN aired it back to back with TWL on weekdays and weekends.  But I could be wrong.  Hopefully I could be wrong.

Ian Wallis:
I would expect the morning \"vertivision\" blocks to end come fall.  I would hope they'll continue with the 1985 episodes of \"Press Your Luck\" in a once-a-day slot, but nobody knows for sure how many episodes from 1985 they've got.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version