Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GSN split feed?  (Read 4012 times)

joshg

GSN split feed?
« on: August 02, 2005, 10:16:10 PM »
I remember some talk about GSN going to split feeds for the East Coast and the West Coast some time ago. Did that ever happen? I ask because it's on here in the west at 4PM instead of 7PM. It's a great time for me because I don't have to watch the local news all that much... at least until the new Lingo shows run out in September.

Thanks.
Because Chiffon Wrinkles...

jdhernandez

GSN split feed?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 06:16:17 AM »
...and along with lord of the audio boards, I also have Lingo on at 4pm instead of 7pm, which is fine by me. I'm also not a fan of the afternoon news here, especially channel 2, argh. By the time reruns hit, I'll be back in school, hurrah!

(Also, it gives me a chance to watch 100 Mexicanos Dijeron and whatever other game shows are on at the 7pm hour)

:-)
-Jason Hernandez; aka "Dimples"

Tomarken: "...somebody else could do this job!"

Rod Roddy: "Yes, I'm afraid that's true."

~Rod making a joke after Peter complains that it's Labor Day and he shouldn't be working on Press Your Luck.

Esoteric Eric

GSN split feed?
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2005, 08:55:09 AM »
[quote name=\'matchgame\' date=\'Aug 2 2005, 07:16 PM\']I remember some talk about GSN going to split feeds for the East Coast and the West Coast some time ago.[/quote]
In the most recent post of this thread, we received an explanation as to why most West Coast digital cable systems (including here in Seattle) still use the East Coast feed.

Esoteric Eric... speaking of Match Game, matchgame, it's almost time (6 AM PDT) for me to have breakfast with the second-ever episode of the syndicated five-a-week version...
Eric Smallman; "...I don't think God ever forgave me for Phyllis Newman..." - "Jimmy Carter" (Dan Aykroyd), SNL, 1976