Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Not a good day  (Read 2179 times)

Jeremy Nelson

Not a good day
« on: July 10, 2005, 08:18:09 PM »
Anybody ever have a day where the cards, or dice, or even the surveys aren't going in your favor? I decided to play on my computer all day today, but it seems that it may have not been the best day to play. This is my horribly bad record:

2 winless TPIR episodes

Card Sharks: Lost $7,100 on the turn of a King, only to find an Ace behind the next card. Then, I had 4 bonus chances to in the $30K jackpot, and lost there as well

Family Feud- Set my teammate up with a 192 point cushion in Fast Money, only to have the jackass get straight zeros

Whammied out in Round One of PYL, and lost $17,492 in game 2

I think my computer hates me today, but I did learn one valuable lesson:
ALWAYS PLAY FAST MONEY BY YOURSELF.

Anybody else who has had a constant flow of unluckiness like this?
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Not a good day
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 08:19:55 PM »
[quote name=\'rollercoaster87\' date=\'Jul 10 2005, 07:18 PM\']Anybody else who has had a constant flow of unluckiness like this?
[/quote]
I've had my pay at work cut from $4600 to $1900 a quarter in 3 months.
How's that for "unlucky"?
--Mark
Phil 4:13

Jeremy Nelson

Not a good day
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 08:30:03 PM »
I know. Work Sucks. I was promised a raise a year ago and I'm still waiting, while Uncle Sam steals my hard earned dough. Pretty soon I'm gonna have to go Office Space on their asses

Working sucks for those who do the work, doesn't it?
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.