Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR Live in AC hosts/announcers?  (Read 3219 times)

zachhoran

TPIR Live in AC hosts/announcers?
« on: June 20, 2005, 09:16:40 AM »
Anyone been to TPIR Live in Atlantic City in May or June? Who is hosting/announcing the shows? I know Randy doesn't come on board until August or September.

tvrandywest

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 09:36:26 AM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Jun 20 2005, 05:16 AM\']Anyone been to TPIR Live in Atlantic City in May or June? Who is hosting/announcing the shows? I know Randy doesn't come on board until August or September.
[snapback]89484[/snapback]
[/quote]
Todd just returned home this weekend following a three week run. Lodge is hosting now. Burger and Summers are scheduled to be the next hosts.

Randy
tvrandywest.com
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 10:30:47 AM by tvrandywest »
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 09:57:13 AM »
I must have missed something here...who's Lodge?

BrandonFG

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 10:00:09 AM »
[quote name=\'Steve Gavazzi\' date=\'Jun 20 2005, 08:57 AM\']I must have missed something here...who's Lodge?
[snapback]89487[/snapback]
[/quote]

I'm guessing Roger.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

tvrandywest

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 10:22:04 AM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Jun 20 2005, 06:00 AM\'][quote name=\'Steve Gavazzi\' date=\'Jun 20 2005, 08:57 AM\']I must have missed something here...who's Lodge?
[snapback]89487[/snapback]
[/quote]

I'm guessing Roger.
[snapback]89488[/snapback]
[/quote]
<<DING!>>
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

cmjb13

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 10:30:19 AM »
Apparently, some May shows had Walberg hosting and our good friend Rosen announcing.

Well, there's one host I hope to see (Summers).

I'm really hoping to see Woolery, but since he only did a shot or two, I'm not holding my breath.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2005, 10:58:39 AM by cmjb13 »
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

tvwxman

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 11:30:01 AM »
[quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'Jun 20 2005, 08:36 AM\']
Todd just returned home this weekend following a three week run. Lodge is hosting now. Burger and Summers are scheduled to be the next hosts.

[snapback]89486[/snapback]
[/quote]

Randy, without divulging your sources, is there a place where exact scheds are? I'd love to head down and see Marc....

Do you know who you are working with yet?
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

tvrandywest

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2005, 01:15:28 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Jun 20 2005, 07:30 AM\']Randy, without divulging your sources, is there a place where exact scheds are? I'd love to head down and see Marc.... Do you know who you are working with yet?
[snapback]89497[/snapback]
[/quote]
Wish I could help. I think there would be value in letting folks know who's working when. But the reality is there's no official schedule posted anywhere for the public, and there's nothing locked long-term in stone as we're all working around other committments.

With work in LA on August 7th and October 2nd, I should be doing the show from somewhere around the second week in August through the end of September... about 7 weeks... but we've yet to sign a contract with firm dates and terms. I suspect I'll share the stage with Marc for at least a week, but that's just conjecture. I'll post what I know when it's firm.

Anybody here visiting while I'm in Atlantic City, please make a point to say "hi" AFTER the show (maintain your eligibility). Depending upon our schedules we might be able to share a drink later in the evening.

Randy
tvrandywest.com

cmjb13

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 01:25:02 PM »
[quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'Jun 20 2005, 01:15 PM\']Anybody here visiting while I'm in Atlantic City, please make a point to say "hi" AFTER the show (maintain your eligibility).
[/quote]
So I'd gather, a possible backstage tour after the show would ruin eligibility for future shows? Damn, that's a tough decision.

Then again, are some of us still eligible after last October's bar bonanza?
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

sshuffield70

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2005, 02:01:05 PM »
and our good friend Rosen announcing

Now where's the bus when I need it? ;)

Sonic Whammy

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2005, 05:34:53 PM »
I'll be going with Andrea on the 8th, the night after our 4th anniversary (feel free to bring gifts with you, guys :-D). If anyone's going in the next two 1/2 weeks before we go down, let me know who's been down there.
Brian Sapinski

Just Brian Sapinski... for now