Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeopardy Brain Bus  (Read 3247 times)

Alex K

Jeopardy Brain Bus
« on: August 09, 2003, 01:42:26 AM »
I have some questions about the Jeopardy Brain Bus.

Here is what the Jeopardy web site says:

<<
Hop on board as the JEOPARDY! Brain Bus travels across the country! The Brain Bus is a promotional vehicle, proudly built by Winnebago, which allows viewers the opportunity to come out and be a part of America's number one quiz show. With fun games, cool prizes, and a chance to audition for the show, the Brain Bus will drive its way into your heart.
>>

What does it mean, a \"chance\" to audition for the show?

Does this mean that not everyone who goes to this Brain Bus gets that chance?

If I go to the Brain Bus, do I have to dress in a suit the way I would if I went to a formal Jeopardy audition?

Thanks.

Timsterino

Jeopardy Brain Bus
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 01:48:22 AM »
[quote name=\'Alex K\' date=\'Aug 9 2003, 12:42 AM\'] I have some questions about the Jeopardy Brain Bus.

What does it mean, a \"chance\" to audition for the show?

Does this mean that not everyone who goes to this Brain Bus gets that chance?

If I go to the Brain Bus, do I have to dress in a suit the way I would if I went to a formal Jeopardy audition?

Thanks. [/quote]
You take a 10 question qualifying test. If you pass the qualifying test you get an invitation back for the 50 question exam. As far as dress goes, maybe others would be better qualified to answer that question.

Good luck!
Tim :-)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2003, 01:49:03 AM by Timsterino »

Alex K

Jeopardy Brain Bus
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2003, 06:38:32 PM »
[quote name=\'Timsterino\' date=\'Aug 9 2003, 12:48 AM\'] You take a 10 question qualifying test. If you pass the qualifying test you get an invitation back for the 50 question exam. As far as dress goes, maybe others would be better qualified to answer that question.

[/quote]
 Is this test on a first-come, first-served basis?

I live in Chicago, and this bus is coming to Milwaukee.

The event begins at about 11:00AM.
So, will people be lined up at 6AM?

And if I pass the 10-question test, will the 50-question test take place the same day? Or on a different day?

And how many questions do I have to answer correctly to pass the 10-question test?