Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GS joke time again  (Read 2960 times)

ChuckNet

GS joke time again
« on: August 06, 2003, 09:31:22 PM »
On the set of his longest-running GS, Wink Martindale unveiled his newest culinary creation: a mint bread. Everyone who tried it loved the light mixture of fresh mint and how it just seemed \"baked in\".

Before long, however, staffers began wondering how he was able to do it, and attempted to bake their own in an effort to find his method.

Someone poured half a bottle of mouthwash into theirs, but it only served to nearly intoxicate those who tried.

Another simply sprinkled sprigs of mint throughout, which made it only slightly better than a plain loaf.

A third spread a mint mixture, but it proved too thick and overpowering.

Finally, in an effort to get to the bottom of the mystery, Dan Enright got Wink on the side after a taping and just asked \"Wink, the mint bread...it just tastes so good...come on, what's your secret? I promise I'll keep it top secret.\"

Trusting his boss entirely, Wink revealed the secret information. \"If you wanna make a good mint bread, you gotta have some Tic Tac Dough.\"

(ducking)

Chuck Donegan (The Comedic \"Chuckie Baby\")
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 09:34:09 PM by ChuckNet »

PeterMarshallFan

GS joke time again
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2003, 09:33:42 PM »
Chris Lemon, can....you....top....this?

Clay Zambo

GS joke time again
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2003, 09:56:40 PM »
Oh, my.  That's just awful.  Which is, as I understand it, high praise for a pun.  Mind if I share it with my punning mentor?
czambo@mac.com

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
GS joke time again
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2003, 10:05:48 PM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Aug 6 2003, 06:31 PM\'] Trusting his boss entirely, Wink revealed the secret information. "If you wanna make a good mint bread, you gotta have some Tic Tac Dough."
 [/quote]
 I saw that one coming a little sooner than I would have liked, but I still enjoyed that one far more than the lame one-liners. I see George has challenged me...I shall have to see if I can lower my mind to the appropriate level. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

CBSJokersWildFan

GS joke time again
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 02:48:50 AM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Aug 6 2003, 09:31 PM\']Trusting his boss entirely, Wink revealed the secret information. \"If you wanna make a good mint bread, you gotta have some Tic Tac Dough.\"
[/quote]

I liked that one as well.  I give it four stars. :-)

whampyl03

GS joke time again
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2003, 02:52:55 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(starts tossing hammers)

I really don't know why I'm booing this, I know I can't do better... oh well...

(continues tossing hammers)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2003, 02:55:04 AM by whampyl03 »