Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 2 GSN Questions  (Read 6731 times)

zachhoran

2 GSN Questions
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2005, 09:06:15 AM »
[quote name=\'Ian Wallis\' date=\'May 15 2005, 05:25 PM\']
Knowing GSN, they'll probably restart it. I'm thinking back to the days of "Hot Potato", which, IIRC, went though the entire run a few times before being pulled.

For a show that didn't last that long, it certainly had a lot of runs on USA and GSN.  Hmmm....were the ratings for the reruns THAT good?  :)
[snapback]85517[/snapback]
[/quote]

This non-wud be a funi post on HP reminds me of the Brad Garrett's Hot Potato posts in ATGS. With Brad out of TV work after tonight, maybe Sony could develop BG's HP(for those who don't remember, Garrett made his first game show appearance on Celebrity HP, shortly after his $100K win on the first season of Star Search)

JMFabiano

2 GSN Questions
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2005, 02:01:18 PM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'May 16 2005, 08:06 AM\'][quote name=\'Ian Wallis\' date=\'May 15 2005, 05:25 PM\']
Knowing GSN, they'll probably restart it. I'm thinking back to the days of "Hot Potato", which, IIRC, went though the entire run a few times before being pulled.

For a show that didn't last that long, it certainly had a lot of runs on USA and GSN.  Hmmm....were the ratings for the reruns THAT good?  :)
[snapback]85517[/snapback]
[/quote]

This non-wud be a funi post on HP reminds me of the Brad Garrett's Hot Potato posts in ATGS. With Brad out of TV work after tonight, maybe Sony could develop BG's HP(for those who don't remember, Garrett made his first game show appearance on Celebrity HP, shortly after his $100K win on the first season of Star Search)
[snapback]85571[/snapback]
[/quote]

Brad Garrett's Hot Potato?  With all due respect, the idea of that reminds me of the (unfortunately) real idea that almost came to pass: i.e. Charlene Tilton's Match Game (another "Oooh, he/she was a panelist on the original for a week or so, he/she would be a PERFECT host!")
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
2 GSN Questions
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2005, 02:04:41 PM »
[quote name=\'JMFabiano\' date=\'May 18 2005, 11:01 AM\']Brad Garrett's Hot Potato?  With all due respect, the idea of that reminds me of the (unfortunately) real idea that almost came to pass: i.e. Charlene Tilton's Match Game (another "Oooh, he/she was a panelist on the original for a week or so, he/she would be a PERFECT host!")
[/quote]
But he could start each episode with a Bill Cosby impression. It could be his gimmick. ;)

SemiObGS: Kenan Thompson on last Saturday's "Celebrity Jeopardy" skit on SNL has taken the championship belt away from Garrett for Best Cosby Impression.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe