Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What are they up to now?  (Read 9791 times)

calliaume

What are they up to now?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2005, 03:26:30 PM »
[quote name=\'chris319\' date=\'May 10 2005, 02:06 PM\']Ten years, plus the salary he earned directing Family Feud and Card Sharks, plus the $1 million Goodson reportedly left his wife Patti, not to mention the appreciation on their home above Beverly Hills.
[snapback]84939[/snapback]
[/quote]
So the extra $10-$20K from a tell-all is not going to make a big difference in his bank account.  And that's all it is for a book from an author with no name recognition.

I'm fairly certain many of the people who were let go by Barker in the last few years would love to make the best-seller lists and bring him down a peg or two, but except maybe for Dian, I don't see anyone having a tawdry enough story to make it happen.  "Bob Barker fired me at age 78!" isn't going to lead to too much righteous indignation, no one knows or cares much about Dawson, Steve & Eydie, or Daly ("What did that fat golfer ever do to this guy?"), and saying Sinatra was a pain to work with at times, at this point, is like saying a pretty girl occasionally caught JFK's eye or Joan Crawford was strict with her kids.

sshuffield70

What are they up to now?
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2005, 04:40:22 PM »
or Daly ("What did that fat golfer ever do to this guy?")

Funny how you have the golfer, the newsman and game show host, AND a RealTV host all with the same name.

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
What are they up to now?
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2005, 05:07:44 PM »
I thought it was Paul Alter who was writing the tell all, not Breslow.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 10:49:15 PM by chris319 »